" PART 4 "

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone, fuck I want to curse whoever called me at this hours, I saw nanon and new were still sleeping here next to me, yes they also slept here and Josh slept on the couch they're still sleeping at for the God sake it's only 6:30 am in the morning I reached the call and answered who it immediately.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS HOURS!! Immediately said that.

Manners little boy; I immediately looked at the caller damn its dad, I stood up and went to the terrace of this condo.

Good morning dad I'm sorry; I said I looked at nanon and new good thing they are still asleep.

This is my punishment on you win, I thought you went to study there peacefully.why are you so drunk last night? he says, I'm not surprised, when he knows that after all he had eyes on me everywhere.

It's just a small celebration with schoolmates? I said and rubbed my forehead still painful.

I have eyes everywhere little man, since you broke one of my rules then this is your punishment kill the traitor there in Thailand I think he knows that your back; He said I closed my eyes.

Dad why me? I have school later and we I'm going to do something with my schoolmates, just let your man do it and one more thing can u please stop them for looking at me I can take care of myself and I feel them always around me for God's sake; I know he knows who I'm talking about those ninjas tsk.

Stop being so stubborn win, all this is for your safety, you are in the enemy's place, I want to be safe and that's all; He said emphatically.

Like what I said I can handle my self, stop treating me like a child I fully grown up now dad; I inhale slowly, starting to lose my patience.

Do this and I will stop them, If you got injured win I'm telling you I'll bring you back here to France; He screamed and hung up, I washed my face and looked at my hand, you will be dirty again later, I closed my eyes and looked at the sky I knew that I am a sinful person I kill lots of people but I never kill innocent one.

You're already awake win?! Where am I? I was surprised that nanon was there already.

Have you been there since awhile ago? I asked, he shook his head, I went inside, he was already awake, but, not the others.

You are here in my room because I don't know which unit you are in; I answered him and sat on the bed and he stroked his head.  I don't remember how we got home last night, I have a headache to leave.

Ah, thank you, I'm going to take a bath, can you wake new up later? He said I looked at new and I nodded my head at him.

I'll take care of waking him up, let's buy hangover medicine later; I said he nodded and left my room I bowed down and slowly touched my forehead what happened to you last night?

I take a shower and change to my uniform, they left new and Josh because we have school today, I tried everything to remember what happened last night but I can't really remember anything. After I changed I got my key and went out of the room I took a deep breath and went out hoping I wouldn't see that group, not now.
When I got to the bottom, I went to the car and immediately left, I looked for a convenient store to buy hangover medicine. I went straight to the university without seeing anyone.

Good morning win you didn't attend the event at night right? I saw Samantha, I nodded and we walked together towards the auditorium.

I was looking for nanon and new but they weren't here yet, I looked at the time and they were only 10 minutes late, maybe the hazer would get angrier. after 10 minutes the two of them were still gone and Samantha was next to me.
The hazer was here already, but nanon na new wasn't here yet; She secretly said to me, I looked at the time and they were still not there until I heard someone running, I looked at the entrance and it was them, their eyes widened when they saw Bright looking at them both.