Chapter 14-New Threads and New Friends

Chapter 14

•Alex's P.O.V•

My eyes slowly fluttered open to the sound of giggling of tiny wings flapping softly, roughly two or three inches above my head. A small, soft glow glimmered with the wings. My eyes were cloudy. I rubbed my eyes, then opened them again to find a tiny person hovering over my face, her eyes a beautiful shade of pink.

"Morning, sleepy head."

I lay there in surprise, then let out a scream and tore the covers off me before running to the other side of the room, to Zielo's bed. The tiny girl floated towards me.

"Oh no you don't." I said, my fingers outstretched. I created a flame in my palm, the little person's expression turning into one of concern and slight fear.

"Whoa there, let's not do anything we might want to regret." She said calmly, her hands raised in surrender. "So why not put that flame out and calm yourself down a bit."

"Not a chance you little-"

"Alex?" A tired Zielo yawned from behind be. I quickly put the flame out, jumped onto his bed and hid behind him.

"What is that Scottish sounding...thing?" I asked, pointing to the tiny flying person.

"Hey! Firstly, I'm not this 'Scottish' you refer me to. And second, I'm not just some thing!" She pouted. "I'm a pixie."

Zielo took one look at her, then back at me, his face blank, then burst out laughing. I tilted my head in confusion until he finally stopped laughing long wnough to explain what was going on.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Have you seriously never seen a pixie before?" He laughed. I gave him a look.

"Alex, this pixie is here to get our uniforms ready for our first day here. Did you seriously forget that?" He laughed. I felt my cheeks turning a bright shade of pink out of the sudden wave of embarrassment I felt.

"Well, how was I supposed to know that there would be a pixie hovering above my face?" I asked, my arms crossed.

"Mr Bliss told us yesterday before he lead us to out rooms." Zielo said.

"...okay, that's fair." I muttered. I turned to the pixie, who had an amused smile spread across her face.

"I'm sorry I screamed at you, and threatened to burn you to a crisp." I said. She raised am eyebrow at me before giving a satisfied half smile.

"It's alright. It's my fault for startling you." She said. "Now, can you please stand up straight for me?" I did as the pixie said and got off Zielo's bed, going to the middle of the room.

"Arms up straight." I lifted my arms. The pixie fluttered around my body, humming a sweet tune to herself as she took town measurements and wrapped measuring tape around my torso and limbs. I stood there for five minutes as she worked, still humming that tune to herself.

"My arms are getting tired, can I put them down now?" I asked. She hummed to herself one more time, before flittering a few feet away from me, hands on her hips, and nodded.

"Yup. I got all the measurements I need, now I just need to make the actual uniform." She said. She closed her eyes and snapped her fingers, then a black piece of fabric appeared out of thin air and wrapped itself around my torso. Another then wrapped itself around my arms, then around my legs, until my entire body was covered. A tiny bag appeared beside the pixie, and from it, tiny needles and threads flew out and around my body, flying faster and faster, until the fabric and thread started to glow a bright white. When the fabric stopped glowing, it wasn't just a couple pieces of fabric. It all turned into a long sleeved, hooded jacket and a pair of black jeans to match.

Elementalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें