Final Author's Notes

Hi everyone!

If you're reading this, the congratulations! You made it to the end of the book. This has been an absolute blast to write. I've never really written or completed a full fantasy book before, so the fact that I made it here is just incredible.

Now, as the epilogue implies, this isn't the end of the story. Oh no, I have a hell of a lot more planned for our team of elementals. Maybe a little too much now that I think about it? But I've already completed one book and I'm too invested to stop now, so I might as well go ahead with making a sequel.

I'm not sure when exactly book 2 will come out, but I'll let you all know. I plan to start working on it at the end of September at least. In the meantime, why not take a look at some of the other stories I've published?

Also, we hit 1000 reads! I know I'm a little late, I'm sure the numbers changed as I'm writing this, but I didn't expect to reach that so soon. I'm my opinion, that's still a reason to celebrate.

Anyway, a huge thank you to everyone whovdecuded to give this book a read and stick through 'till the end. It means a lot that at least a couple people enjoyed my stories, and I don't plan on stopping here. I already have so many ideas for book 2 and I can not wait to get started on it.

But until then, much love and take care. And I will see you in the sequel.

-BlueBoyHalo14