Chapter 80: The Raging Flames of Victory

The Alola League Finals were reaching its climax. Charizard and Incineroar were staring at each other directly.

Incineroar: ...

Charizard: ...

Cloud: ...

Ash: ...

Lillie: The time has finally come.

Lana: I can feel the tension in the air.

Cloud: So you're finally here, Incineroar.

Incineroar: Roar!

Charizard: ....

Cloud: Charizard, let's win this. And after that... let's reach for our goal!

Charizard: Char!

Both Charizard and Incineroar stare down at each other intensely.

Caster: It's the last battle of the breath-taking Alola League finals! Charizard against Incineroar! While Incineroar has just come out, Charizard's received intense damaged in the battles against Pikachu and Naganadel! But it looks like it can still fight!

Ash: (Back when you were a Litten, you didn't stood a chance against Cloud's Charizard. Same thing when you evolved into Torracat... But it's different now...)

Cloud: (I don't know what you ever saw in Incineroar, I don't why you went through the trouble of looking out for him, be it Stoutland's dying wish or maybe you saw yourself in him. You could've done this on a hunch for all I know, but you never went easy on him.)

Ash: (After Stoutland passed away, Charizard was the one who trained you in his stead and helped you grow stronger. He pushed you past your limits to the point of evolving. When he finally acknowledged you as his rival, it's been your goal to face him on equal footing... and to surpass him!)

Caster: The final battle of the Alola League, a Fire type showdown! Who will spark the flames of victory?

As everyone sat and waited in anticipation, the silence in the entire battlefield was deafening. But the silence soon broke, as Ash and Cloud both gave out their commands.

Ash: Go!

Incineroar rushes towards Charizard with incredible speed.

Incineroar: IIIIN... CINA!

Cloud: Block it!

Incineroar proceeded to hit Charizard, as he blocked it with his wings before pushing him back

Caster: Wow! Charizard effortlessly repelled Incineroar's attack!

Charizard: Zar!

Cloud: We're far from done!

Ash: Incineroar, use Darkest Lariat!

Using Darkest Lariat, Incineroar proceeded to rush forward towards Charizard, faster then before.