Chapter 51: An Ultra Visitor

Fun Fact: A certain scene in this opening reflects this series's second biggest fuck up (The first one being the goofy art style obviously). Can you guess what it is? You'll have the answer at a later chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's currently morning. Cloud and Kiawe were soaring through Alola on their Charizards as Cloud was helping out Kiawe with deliveries.

Kiawe: You really don't have to do this, Cloud.

Cloud: It's your family's fault for making such irresistible ice cream!

Eevee: Eievuvuvui!

Kiawe: Alright, alright. You made your point.

After wrapping up the deliveries, they arrive at Kiawe's family farm.

Cloud: Good work, mate. Go get some rest.

Cloud's Charizard: Zard.

Kiawe: Cloud, would you help me with Mudbray?

Cloud: Of course.

As the two walk off, Charizard leans next to a tree to take a nap.

Charizard: Zzz...

The small Pokémon slowly approached Charizard and watched him in awe.

Poipole: Pole...

For a moment, Charizard felt that someone or something was observing him.

Charizard: Char?

Seeing this, the Pokémon quickly hides behind the tree. When Charizard opens his eyes, he finds no one, so he goes back to sleep.

Charizard: ....

Poipole: ....

(Timeskip)

At home, Cloud was in the middle of grooming Eevee due to her shedding.

Cloud: Sheesh... Why must you always shed so much.

Eevee pouts at him.

Eevee: Vui...