Chapter 61: Emperor of Destruction

As Cloud and his Pokemon were busy training, Principal Oak called out to everyone.

Principal Oak: Hey, everyone! It's almost time!

Ash: Huh? Oh, that's right!

Sophocles: Professor Kukui told us to assemble at Aether Paradise, right?

Lillie: He claimed to have an important announcement there.

Cloud: I wonder what kind of announcement?

Principal Oak: You'll just have to wait and hear it from hiSpritomb! Gangar! Mothim!

Everyone: ...

Everyone just ignored Principal Oak and just walked away.

Principal Oak: Hey, wait for me! Mankey! Metang! Mantine!

(Later)

Upon arriving at Aether Paradise, everyone was surprised to see the large crowd there.

Ash: Look at all the people!

Burnet: Everybody! Over here!

Cloud: Prof Burnet!

After meeting up with Burnet, everyone took their seats, when Anna walked up to the microphone.

Anna: We're terribly sorry to have kept you all waiting! The presenter for this event is finally here! Professor Kukui, everyone!

Everyone began clapping as Kukui walked up to the microphone.

Burnet: You can do it, Kukui!

Kukui: Now then, it's time for my announcement... I'd like to officially announce the Alola Pokemon League!

Hearing that, the crowd all started to cheer in surprise and excitement.

Kukui: The Pokémon League is easy to explain. It's a tournament to crown the Champion, the strongest here in the Alola Region! But the most important thing isn't who becomes Champion. What matters is that all the trainers and Pokémon participating fight as one and clash against their opponents with all their might, helping everyone grow! Contestants learning from each other, is the true appeal of this tournament! Their heated battles are sure to bring dreams, hopes and awe to the people! These esteemed individuals have lent their support to my project!

On the stage, a table raised up from the ground to reveal, Hala, Olivia, Nanu, Hapu and Lusamine.

Kukui: Island Kahunas, Halu, Olivia, Nanu and Hapu! As well as President Lusamine of the Aether Foundation!

Lillie looks at her mom surprised.

Cloud: Your Mum is helping out, too?

Lillie: I had no idea...

Ash: Hey, Hapu!

Hapu: Hey, Ash! Cloud!

Cloud: A'ight. Let's hear them out.

Hala: First of all, we must thank Professor Kukui! We Island Kahunas were deeply moved by his passionate message and therefore we have chosen to aid him however we possibly can! As I'm sure you are all aware, the proud custom of the Island Challenge has been passed down in the Alola Region for generations.