Chapter 76: Fatal Four

After the match between Ash and Hau, Kiawe and Charizard faced off against Sophocles and Vikavolt. with Vikavolt's Wild Charge clashing with Charizard's Supersonic Skystrike Z-Move, Kiawe and Charizard end up on top, overwhelming Vikavolt. In the final match, Lana and Primarina battled Guzma and Golisopod. 

Despite a valiant effort, Guzma's brutal fighting style overwhelmed the two, resulting in Lana's loss. Seeing Guzma brutality beat Lana infuriated everyone. After the match, everyone met up with Lana to check on her.

Lana: Everyone...

Cloud: You really held your own back there.

Lana: Thank you...

Mallow: How's Primarina?

Lana: The poison is still in effect

Mallow: Shaymin, Aromatherapy.

Shaymin: Shaymin!

Shaymin proceeded to use Aromatherapy, curing Primarina's poison.

Lana: Thank you.

Mallow: What a relief.

Kiawe: You should still let Nurse Joy take a look at her.

Lana: Yeah. You did well, Primarina.

Lana proceeded to call back Primarina to her Poké-Ball, as Mallow spoke up.

Mallow: But he was so violent!

Lillie: Yes.

Lana: He didn't break any rules.

Kiawe: True. He kept a cool head to find a weakness in Primarina's attacks, and made efficient use of his own moves.

Lillie: I cannot approve of such battling style.

Sophocles: I can't accept it!

Lana: We gave it out full power. But our foe was above us. I'll retrain my Pokémon and myself!

(Later)

After leaving the stadium, everyone made their way to the Pokémon center, and they started going over the matches up for the Semi Finals.

Caster: Thank you for waiting! It's time to announce the match ups for the Semi Finals tomorrow! The first match is... Contestants Ash vs Contestant Kiawe!

Sophocles: Ash and Kiawe?!

Ash: Alright! Get ready, Kiawe! I'm not holding back!

Kiawe: Yeah! I should say the same to you!

Lillie: But doesn't that mean...

Caster: The second match will be these two! Contestant Cloud vs Contestant Guzma!

Everyone looked back at Cloud shocked.

Lana: Cloud!

Sophocles: Cloud and Guzma...