Chapter 55: A Dazzling Reunion

It's another peaceful day at the Pokémon School. Everyone was currently getting ready to go home.

Ash: Holidays start tomorrow! What are we gonna do?

Sophocles: There'll be an amazing firework show here in Melemele Island! Let's all go see it together!

Mallow: By the way, why did Cloud not come to school today?

Ash: He said he already made plans for the holidays.

Sophocles: Plans?

Ash: Something about meeting with an old friend.

Everyone: Huh?

(Meanwhile)

At the airport, Cloud and Eevee were waiting for the friend to arrive.

Eevee: Vui.

Cloud: ....

???: Alola!

They were greeted by a turquoise-haired girl and her Altaria.

Cloud: Lisia! Ali!

Lisia: It's been forever, Cloud! How've you been?

Eevee: Vui, vui!

Ali: Alta!

Cloud: Sheesh, I was surprised when you told me you were coming to Alola.

Lisia: Bet you weren't expecting that, didn't you?

Eevee: Vui!

Eevee jumps onto Lisia's arms.

Lisia: Eevee! I've been dying to see you again!

Eevee: Eievuvuvui!

Cloud: Seriously though, all of the places you could've chosen as a vacation spot, why Alola?

Lisia: Have you been living under a Boldore? Alola is one of the biggest touristic destinations in the world!

Eevee starts bouncing on Ali's fluff.

Lisia: Ali and I have been working very hard as of late, and I feel like we'll go blind from all the flashing cameras. Even we need a break every once in a while, you know? *Pouts* Were you perhaps trying to avoid me?

Cloud: Of course not! It's just-

Lisia: Then it shouldn't be a problem, yeah? We don't have all the time in the world, so we're planning to have as many loads of fun as possible during our time here! I want you to take me to see all the cool stuff Alola has to offer! You owe me at least that much after I took such good care of you back in Hoenn.

Cloud: ...-_-... It was more like you dragged me into it, but okay.

Lisia: ...> 3 <... Jiiiiii....

Cloud: There's so much to see, so let's take things one step at the time.

Lisia: I'm counting on you to show us the way.