Chapter 30: Altar of the Sunne

After defeating the Totem Pokémon Kommo-o. They began making their way to the exit, when a large piece of debris nearly fell on them.

Cloud: Watch out!

Suddenly, the debris was crushed to smithereens before it could hit them by an Electro Ball. As they made it outside, they both saw Ash and the others behind them, avoiding the cave in.

 As they made it outside, they both saw Ash and the others behind them, avoiding the cave in

Ash: We made it!

Gladion: Ash!?

Mallow: I'm so glad you're safe!

Lana: Good job, Ash!

Cloud: About time you lot showed up.

Cloud starts petting Cinderace.

Cinderace: Burn...

Cloud: Hey, thanks for heeding my request.

Lillie: Why are all of you here?

Ash: Isn't it obvious? We wanted to save your mom!

Gladion just looked at Cloud annoyed.

Cloud: Hey, don't look at me. I didn't invited them.

Ash: Gladion. Alola's all about sharing stuff, right? In that case, we might as well share in your family matter, too!

Cloud: *Laugh* That's exactly what I told him.

Gladion: But this is...

Cloud: It's just as he says. We share laughs, cry together, and when things get rough, we help each other out. To be honest, the longer I stay here the more I love this place.

Lillie: Big brother, it might not be entirely logical for me to conclude this, but I want to go with all of them. I feel that'll help us save mother! No, I know we can save her together!

Cloud: Remember when we teamed up against that Totem Pokémon? If we all work together, not only can we get things done more efficiently, but a lot quicker, too.

Gladion: Lillie... Alright, then. I'm counting on all of you.

Cloud: You're finally opening up a little! Okay, let's get a move on, team!

Ash: Let's look for Sogaleo and Lunala so we can save your mom!

Everyone: Yeah!

Upon getting the whole gang back together, everyone reached the top of the Altar.

Gladion: So this is the Altar of the Sunne.

Cloud: Now we just need to figure out how we're gonna summon these Pokémon. Let's search around for some clues.

Suddenly, the Island Deities began emerge, surprising everyone.