Chapter 23: Mysterious Encounter

Currently within an unknown location, Cloud and Eevee were looking around confused.

Cloud: Where in the sparks are we?

Eevee: Eievui...

As they looked around the thick fog, they could see a large pillar, as they could feel something drawing them to it. The two of them walked up to it, walked up the stairs, being met with what appeared to be a shrine is some sort with symbols of the Sun and Moon.

Cloud: Is this... some sort of shrine?

Eevee: Eievuvui...

Looking upwards, Cloud and Eevee saw a portal open as the Legendary Pokémon Lunala appeared from it.

Looking upwards, Cloud and Eevee saw a portal open as the Legendary Pokémon Lunala  appeared from it

Cloud: What the-

The Pokémon looks down at Cloud, who surprisingly enough, understood what it wanted.

Cloud: Right. I promise, Lunala.

Lunala then roars and transforms into what appears to be a smaller Pokémon. The two then black out.

(Back to Reality)

Everyone was currently trying to wake up Ash, Cloud, Pikachu and Eevee, with no success.

Rotom Dex: Cloud! Ash! Wake up!

Rillaboom: Boom...

Weavile: Weavi!

Rillaboom taps Cloud with his drum stick while Cinderace and Weavile try shaking him harder. Then Ash whispers something in his dream.

Ash: I understand, Solgaleo...

Inteleon: ...*-_-... Teleon...!

Angry, Inteleon shoot them with multiple Snipe Shots, waking everyone up!

Ash: OWW!

Cloud looks at Inteleon glaring at him.

Cloud: Good... morning?

Rotom Dex: Is is 2 minutes and 30 seconds past your wake up time! Get dressed right now!

Ash: Sheesh... You could've woken us up more gently...

Rotom Dex: IF "GENTLY WAKING YOU UP" ACTUALLY WORKED WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!

As Ash climbs down the ladder, he remembers something.

Ash: It kinda feels like I had a really awesome dream...

Cloud: Now that you mention it, I feel the same. Before shifting into my... ahem, other dream, I dreamed something about a promise.

Ash: A promise?

Cloud: Just a dream, though. Prolly nothing.

Ash: You're right.

After waking up Ash and Cloud, everyone began to eat breakfast, and as they did, a news segment about Professor Burnet.