Chapter 46: Hot Spring Paradise

The gang arrives at Melemele's ferry port as they were on their way to the Pokémon Paradise Resort with their Ride Pokémon.

Sophocles: Hey, look! That's the nonstop ferry to the Pokémon Paradise Resort!

Ash: Whoa...!

Pikachu: Pika!

Lana: I'm so excited, aren't you, Dragonair?

Sophocles: Yeah! I'm excited, too!

Mallow: It's pretty hard to get a reservation there.

Cloud: Pokémon Paradise Resort, huh? Is it really that big of a deal?

Kiawe: Oh, so you don't know?

They hop on the ferry and Sophocles begins explaining.

Sophocles: The Pokémon Paradise Resort is a spa for Pokémon on Akala Island. They've got hot springs, a pool, a restaurant, and plenty of other facilities. It's a super popular spot! Customers come in from all around the world!

Mallow: They guarantee absolute satisfaction for any Pokémon!

Cloud: Does it come with a battlefield, too?

Kiawe: Come on, Cloud. You know that's not what we're supposed to do.

Lillie starts petting Altaria.

Lillie: They've been getting sent out on missions a lot lately, so the Ride Pokémon must be exhausted as well. Mother said that they, an we, should get plenty of rest.

Cloud: Come on, Charizard and I get plenty of rest in our sleep.

Cloud's Charizard: Lizar!

Mallow: You and your Pokémon are always working harder than most of us combined. This will be good for you and them.

Lana: Yeah!

Cloud: Hmm... Still...

Ash: Come on, I'm sure it'll be lots of fun!

Mallow: Miss Lusamine was nice enough to get us a reservation. We should gladly take her up on that.

Tropius: Tro!

Lana: Alright!

Ash: Let's have some fun, Garchomp!

Garchomp: Gar!

Cloud: ....

Eevee: Eievui!

Cloud looks at Charizard.

Cloud: It's true that you've done so much for me over the years. Alright. Charizard, let's have this day to ourselves.

Cloud's Charizard: Char!

Mallow: Huh?

Everyone looks back to see Oranguru relaxing on the ship.