Finale: The Dream Continues

It's been 2 weeks since the end of the Alola Pokémon League, and currently everyone was in the middle of eating breakfast

It's been 2 weeks since the end of the Alola Pokémon League, and currently everyone was in the middle of eating breakfast. When Cloud notices his Naganadel had barely touched its food.

Cloud: Naganadel? What's wrong?

Cloud's Naganadel: ...

Then Ash's Naganadel suddenly looked up.

Ash's Naganadel: Nadel?

Ash: Naganadel.

Ash's Naganadel had flew outside and everyone saw that an Ultra Hole had opened up above the house.

Rotom Dex: It's an Ultra Hole!

Cloud's Naganadel: Na...

Ash's Naganadel: Naganadel...

Ash looked back at his Naganadel with a saddened look.

Ash: Naganadel... You have to go back, huh?

Cloud: Looks like it.

Kukui: I see...

Ash: In your world, there all those Poipole waiting for you to come back, after all...

Ash's Naganadel: Naga.

Ash: Naganadel. Thanks for coming to help Alola... For coming to help us.

Kukui: Your Thunderbolt was the coolest!

Cloud: Battling you was lots of fun.

Burnet: Let's meet again.

Ash: Say hi to the Poipole for me.

Cloud: And Necrozma if possible.

Ash's Naganadel: Naganadel.

Naganadel proceeded to fly up into the Ultra Hole, but it stopped for a moment.

Ash: What's wrong?

Ash's Naganadel: Naga!

Ash's Naganadel turns around and calls out to Cloud's.

Cloud's Naganadel: ....

Cloud's Naganadel looks at the Ultra Hole with a look of hesitation. Then Cloud puts his hand on its shoulder.

Cloud: It's calling for you. You shouldn't keep them waiting.

Cloud's Naganadel: Gana.

Ash: Huh?

Burnet: I guess Cloud's Naganadel has to go, too.

Cloud: You finally became strong like you wanted, and you learned as much as you could about our world, so it's time you go back to yours and use that power to keep your species safe.

Cloud's Naganadel: Nadel.

Cloud: Hey, that Flamethrower was a sight to behold. No matter who or what dares threaten your world, I know you'll be strong enough to fend them off.