Chapter 24: Aether

It's been a few days and taking care of Nebby and Cosmog was a little bit of a struggle due to them constantly Teleporting everyone around, but it got better over time. Currently, everyone was on a boat, heading towards the Aether Paradise

Lillie: Oh! It is possible for you to see the place now!

Everyone looked over and saw Aether Paradise in the distance.

Ash: Whoa...

Lillie: That over there is Aether Paradise

Upon docking the ship in the docking bay, everyone walked off, and looked around.

Cloud: Jeez, even your docking bay is massive.

Faba: Welcome here. It's a pleasure to see you all.

Everyone looked over and saw Faba and Wicke walking up to them.

Wicke: Welcome.

Ash: Oh, it's Wicke and Faba!

Lillie: I would like to thank you two kindly for coming all the way out here to greet us.

Wicke: Lillie, everyone. We've been waiting for you.

Lillie began blushing embarrassed.

Lillie: Please, did I not already ask you to stop addressing me as "Missy"?

Faba: Oh, you will always remain "Missy" to me, Missy.

Lillie: On another subject, where is my mother?

Wicke: Your mother is expecting you in the residence.

Lillie: What?! She was the one who insisted we come by for your tour. That is the reason I had the others accompany me here.

Faba: You see, your mother is a very busy person and is unable to get away from her work. On another subject, Milady...Um... Where are Nebby and Cosmog today?

Cloud: Right here.

Cosmog then floated from behind Cloud's head.

Cosmog: Cos!

Faba: Oh!

Faba attempted to grab Cosmog only for it to Teleport to the other side, resulting in grabbing Eevee.

Eevee: Vuvui?

Annoyed, Faba threw Eevee, but Cloud quickly caught her before she fell into the water. As he did, he and Eevee looked at Faba furious.

Cloud: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?

Eevee: Eievuvui!

Lillie: Faba!

Faba: Oh dear me, please accept my apology.

Lillie: I am terribly sorry about this, Cloud

Cloud: YOU THINK AN APOLOGY IS GOING TO FIX THIS!? HE JUST THREW MY WILL TO LIVE AS IF SHE WAS GARBAGE!!!