Sherlock - Drunken Confessions (part 2)

You woke up and sighed, wishing you had a better sleep. You stretched from side to side and yawned, then walked ouf of your room and felt an unpleasent and eery vibe. Then the previous night flooded your memory.

Shit. This was going to be awkward.

Thinking about everyone, you all made tea and toast, which you were actually surprised you had fresh bread. For john, you buttered and jammed his bread, then brought it up to his room with a cup of tea and an advil.

He gladly accepted it and thanked you. You went back downstairs and prepared the same for sherlock then entered his room. You felt uncomfortable, but still placed the tray beside the sleeping sherlock. He looked so peaceful, so cute.

You closed the door behind you and then proceeded to take a shower and get ready for work.

-time skip to after work and back in the flat-

You set your bags down and hang up you coat. Ugh, you had a terribly busy day at work and now dinner wasn't going to make itself. You tied an apron around your waist and got to work. You decided spagehtti.

Water boiling, pasta cooking, sauce made, bread chopped, wine poured, (for you, the boys won't be going near alcohol for a while) and finally you finish mixing and call the boys to come and get it.

John arrives first, and compliments you on how good it smells, then thanks you again for this morning and now and takes off with a plate of goodness. You take a big gulp of wine and top your glass up to what is now approaching you.

You greet sherlock and get no response, no eye contact either. You heard a small thank you and with that he left. You plated yourself and sat at the table alone. Hopefully last night didn't ruin your friendship, but it most likely did.

At that thought, you started to tear up. Why so emotional though? Maybe it was because you wanted more then a friendship, but now it would never happen.

"Y/N? Y/N!" You were brought out of your thoughts by john calling your name. You looked to your right to see john with a concerned expression on his face.

"Y/N are you alright?" He asked putting a hand on your shoulder. You couldn't keep it in any longer, so you let tears roll down your face and you let out a small sob.

Now you were embarassed because you had a break down infront of John so you backed up and ran past him, then sprinted into you room and attempted to block the door since your lock was broken. Sobs overcame you and you couldn't even make it to the bed, lying on the ground until you were in a half dazed state.

At some point you felt arms wrap around you and carry you to your bed. You thought it was John at first but he didn't have long arms, or a certain heavenly scent. You wiggle in the arms and they hold you tighter until you're dropped on your bed. You scootch farther away and tuck in your legs, glaring at Sherlock who stood at the foot of your bed.

"Y/N, I..."

"You what?" You snapped.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry, I didn't... I don't know what came over me. It was the alcohol and-"

"Alcohol is a sorry excuse for revealing what you really feel on the inside." You state your honest opinion.

"I uh...I d-don't know what to say." He studdered.

"You scared me. I thought you were going to do...bad things to me. Don't. You. Ever. Get. Drunk. In front of me again." With every word you inched closer to him, his lip quivered a bit. You knew you could play with him now.

You straddled him and pushed him onto the bed, you stopped inches away front his ear and whispered.

"Admit it. You have feelings for me."

"I...I have feelings for you." Without hesitation.

"I have feelings for Y/N Y/L/N." You purred.

"I have feeling for Y- Y/N Y/L/N." Heart rate up, pupils dialating, irregular breathing. How could you get the famous Sherlock Holmes that good?

"I love Y/N Y/L/N." You growled and grabbed his collar. You earned a small moan and both sets of cheeks flushed. God this was sooooo hot.

"I l-love Y/N Y/L/N." And with that you smashed your lips into his and kissed him passionately. You let go and got off, then stopped at the doorway and simply said;

"Thats all I needed to hear." Then bounced you hips while exiting, giggling. Oh what you could do to Sherlock Holmes.