Sherlock - Until the End of Time

Until the end of time~

This was based on the Sherlock proposal from an earlier preference. It will be long, hope you enjoy and please vote and comment!

Sherlock anxiously waited, fiddling with his thumbs and every once and a while biting his fingernails, one of the many habits he couldn't drop.

He scanned the room. He had cleaned the entire flat, filing every paper, dusting every shelf and even changing the bed to fresh new sheets for later. (If ya know what I mean *wiggles eyebrows*)

Sherlock had a fire going earlier to warm the flat, but it had died down to mere embers emitting heat subtly. A bottle of wine say un corked with two wine glasses, but beside that was the most important thing. A letter. Inside containing a smidge of what his master plan was.

Everything was perfect. He checked his watch and nodded to himself, then flipped the collar of his jacket and locked the flat, exiting the 221 Baker St. building. While he snuck out the door, a block away Y\N speed walks home as she ajusts her jacket, the cold nipping at her neck and cheeks. Her hands fumble with the keys but she successfully unlocks the door. Warm air hugs her body, and she closes her eyes just for a second, taking in the pleasure of warmth invading her.

She drops her keys in the key dish and looks around expecting her boyfriend and flatmate to come scurrying out in only white sheet. But instead the flat was silent, and only the glowing embers from the fire dully illuminated the living room.

Y\N immediately takes notice of the tidiness of the flat and smiled to herself. She walked to the bottle of wine and first picked up the note that had her initials on it, confused as to what was going on. She opened it and began to read.

My dear Y\N. There's a cab waiting outside for you, they will that you anywhere at no cost. Direct them to the place we first encountered each other, and there you shall find your next clue.

-SH

To Y\N, the game was on. She grabbed her bag, and rushed  out the door this time wrapping a scarf around her neck. A black cab car was waiting outside, so she opened the door and climbed in.

"Where may I take you Y\N?" The young cab driver asked, smiling genuinely.

"Scotland Yard please." She asked politely smiling back and buckling her seatbelt.

The cab pulled up to the curb and Y\N thanked him, then ran into Scotland yard and into the elevator, up to D.I. Lestrade's office.

There she found lestrade sitting with his feet up, almost like he was waiting for her. He reached into his pocket smiling, and handed you another note that looked exactly like the previous.

"Lets just say its not my division." Greg said and raised his eyebrows. Y\N giggled and thanked him, then made her way out of the building and into the cab that was waiting once again.

Make your way to the place where our first date was.

-SH

"Speedy's cafe please." She asked, and once again strapped in for the ride.

Upon entering the small restaurant the owner or Speedy as Y\N called him greeted her with a smile and a hug. She had known speedy for several years and was quite comfortable with him.

"Come with me, come with me." He chimed with happiness in his voice, and lead Y\N to a small candle lit table with her favorite dish, (your favorite food).

"On the house. Enjoy." He said and began to walk away. Before she could catch him to ask what was going on Speedy had disappeared into the kitchen.

All this running around had worked up an appetite, so Y\N dug in and enjoyed a wonderful meal.

Beside her glass of water sat another note, which she opened and began to read.

For your final destination you must travel to the place in which our lips danced together under the pale moonlight.

-SH

Ah yes, Moon View Gardens. Y/N would never forget her first kiss with sherlock Holmes. The way his eyes sparkled in the light, or how he just couldn't resist himself from holding her tight and making Y/N feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

As she zips up her jacket Y/N yell out thank you to Speedy and wave to him as he pops his head out of the kitchen.

After yet again the cab driver driving her to a location, Y/N stepped out and walked into the gardens and towards a park bench over looking part of London.

As she turned the final corner she gasped at the beauty that her eyes perceived to her.

A white, wonderfully crafted wooden chair stood surrounded by a circle of red rose petals. Y/N stalked closer to it, marvelling at the scenery.

"Take a seat darling." Sherlock said gently coming up beside her and putting his hand on her shoulder. She gulped and made her way the the chair, gingerly plopping down in a confused and happy daze.

"Y/N. Y/N, Y/N Y/N. My love. The first time I met you, you were the shining star I had wanted to find all my life. Your eyes had so much expression, that I could get lost in them forever. Then and there I knew I had to make you mine, so I made my move and you've got to believe me when I say it was the best choice I had ever made in my entire life. You complete me Y/N. But there's one part missing, and I need to know," he paused and got down on one knee, traditionally.

"Will you be mine until the end of time?" He asked pulling out a gold band, that had flowers engraved in it.
By then you were in tears, it strained you not to throw your arms around Sherlock and kiss him to oblivion.

"I will." You squeaked and let him slip on the ring that would forever bind you together.

Yay! That was requested by a bunch btw. Anyway, please if you enjoy Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Maze Runner, Merlin, anything like that please go and read TerryThomas828 's imagines/ fandom imagines. They are so well written, I would say better then mine and she's a very wonderful person. She's my great friend and it would be amazing if you could all support her. Thank you!

-CW