Preferences - He Proposes

How he proposes~

Sherlock: Sherlock was very romantic and fun. He disappeared and left you to figure out the clues to your next destinations. Each destination was a memory, a figure of past that was cherished by both of you. Your final destination lead you to a white chair surrounded by red rose petals, where you were seated and told a summary of your time with Sherlock. A true masterpiece that melted your heart. And there, with you sitting infront of the man you loved a completely new memory would forever be remembered.

John: John also made his proposal romantic. It was like any other candle lit dinner, John was making you laugh, and you two talked as if on a normal date. He almost seemed too laid back. The last thing you would expect from him was to get down on one knee, but he did. He took your hand and kissed it, then spoke his mind to you. How beautiful you were, how he loved everything about you. Then he took out a little box that held your future.

Mycroft: Mycroft, well mycroft was a darling, but everything didn't go as planned. He had sent you to a wonderful and relaxing day spa, where they served you a delicious lunch and dinner. Then he picked you up in a limo and took you to a park with a path lit by soft pink party lights. (Imagine pink fireflies leading the way) He stuttered and stumbled, not being able to get the right words out. Before he sweat his tie off you stopped him and told him to speak the truth, not something written on paper. He told you how he felt, how wonderful you were, and before he even asked you said yes.

Lestrade: when you came into Scotland Yard, everyone around you was giggling and seemed to not keep their laughter in. You were just about to go into Greg's office when a familiar voice called your name from behind. You turned around and faced your boyfriend who was in chain male awaiting your hand. You burst into laughing when he carried you bridal style to the door, with a old fashion horse and carriage. You couldn't stop smiling as he told you about how you made him a happy man with old English terms, and when he brought out a ton asking for your hand in marriage you started to cry. He kissed the tears away as the ring slipped into your finger.

Hope you enjoyed! If you want a full story about one of these please vote and comment and I will get on it asap! Thank you!

-CW