Hudson + SH + JW - Captured

So this one isn't really associated with the reader but i still hope you enjoy! For @Wanda1527

Mrs Hudson gets kidnapped, John and Sherlock rush to find her and when doing so realizes that they truly love her.

-
Sherlock's POV:

I growl and ruffle my hair, seeing that my wall is caked with utterly useless material and i can't seem to organize it correctly.

"Mrs. Hudson!" I yell walking over the furniture to decrease my total walking distance. She should have brought tea and biscuits exactly seventeen and a half minutes ago.

"Mrs. Hudson!" I yell again getting quite impatient. When is she when you need her?

I jiggle her apartment door handle and surprisingly its unlocked. That's quite unusual since she is always warning us about intruders and how to always lock the door.

I step in and notice immediately that something is wrong. A faint burning aroma fills the air, and leads me to the oven. A clear black smoke plumes out, and i quickly shut the oven off and open the door, revealing disgusting burnt biscuits.

I wave the smoke away and rush to open a window so the smoke alarm doesn't go off. Mrs. Hudson would never burn her cookies.

"MRS. HUDSON!" I scream rushing through the rest of her apartment, seeing little clear evidence of a break in. Although there was a broken vase, and magazines scattered on the floor, which connected in my mind.

- Mrs. Hudson was backed up again the wall, she whimpered and shook her hands in front of her, surrendering.

In an attempt to escape she dove sideways but the intuder(s) caught her and slid her across the table, knocking over and breaking the vase, and scattering the magazines that were one in a neat pile. -

I inspected a drop of what looks like blood, from the angle, and the bread knife under the table it looks like the intruders.

- Mrs. Hudson quickly grabs the bread knife behind her, wide eyed as the intruder(s) stalk closer, like a cat closing in on a injured bird. Quickly, she slashed the knife in front of her, only nicking the unsub potentially on the arm. He covers the wound with his hand, but blood managed to slip out hence the blood drop. -

"Sher-"

"Sherlock!" I heard and turn my head to see john.

"Bloody hell Sherlock, why are you in Mrs. Hudson's flat and where the heck is she anyway?" John mumbles, clearly displeased.

"She's been kidnapped." I say and stand up, popping my chest as I take a deep breath.

"WHAT?"

"Oh! Can't you see it John! She's clearly not here, there's things broken and scattered everywhere, and there's blood on the floor. It must hurt to have an IQ of yours." I yell and pull of my phone, calling Lestrade.

"Who are you calling?" John asks, scoping the area for more potential clues.

"Gram what do you think."

"For god's sake sherlock its not that hard to learn a name." John mumbled, looking at a broken picture frame.

"Lestrade i need you to come, its an emergency.--- No! Its not to time how fast you respond.--- Yes it is your bloody division! There's been a bloody kidnapping!--- Yes, hurry. And uhhhhhhhh thank you." I finish the phone call and stop for a minute.

I said thank you. I usually don't unless its urgent or its important.

Well, it is important. Because Mrs. Hudson is important.

There will be a part two, so please vote and comment. Also i want some feedback with my writing. I don't care if its something bad or good, i just want to know if you guys have any suggestions or anything. Thank you for reading!

-CW