Teen!lock - Bullies

For Miss_Moose

Your POV

I walk down the heavily crowded hallways to my next class when i see that boy again. He is regularly bullied, and i really feel bad for the poor boy. He's pushed around, and even beaten sometimes and no one stands up for him. Not even his brother. I watch him everyday, alone in the back of the class or sitting in the cafeteria. I wish i could do something...make a difference for him. Save him.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when the boy is pushed to the ground, his books sprawling all over the floor and other children laughing. One of the bullies started to kick him in the ribs, a bad choice i may add. My anger that built up from all those times watching him finally overwhelmed me.

I dropped all my books and started running towards the boy. I clenched my fists and punched one of three bullies straight in the nose, hearing the satisfying crack. He recoiled and i moved onto the next boy, tripping him then slamming him into the ground, winding him. The last one grabbed me, but i flipped him over my shoulder and body checked him.

All boys were moaning in pain on the floor when i finally turn to check on the astonished curly haired boy behind me. The small crowd that had gathered around was now scilent. I gathered his books, then lent a hand to help him up. He hesitated for a moment, but then gladly took it. I smiled and gave him his books, where i then glared at the crowd and walked towards my own stuff.

I straightened my clothing then picked up my own books, then heading up the stairs to my next classes. I was soon joined by a presence, the boy of course. He was quite handsome actually... I don't know why he would be bullied.

"T-thank you...for you know" he spoke up. His voice was shakey and deep. Quite hot.

"It was nothing. I just, i see you everyday being hurt, and i just couldn't help it any longer. Just know that if they ever come back come to me. I will beat thier sorry asses again." I replied sencierely.

He gave a genuine smile as i gave one back. When we got to our class, for once him niether i had to sit alone any longer.

Sorry. This one is shorter, but i hope u enjoyed.

-SW