Sherlock - Among the Years

This was a suggestion from @HeloGirl322, and i added\changed it around a little bit. I think this is just a really cute and fluffy chapter so enjoy.

Sherlock and you invite John and Mary to a nice dinner.

"Sherlock hun would you get the door?" You call, taking out the roasted potatoes and checking on the broccoli. He obliged and shuffled to the door, opening it and greeting your best friends; John and Mary Watson.

Mary comes into the kitchen with a container, smiling and setting it aside from all the other foods.

"Mary how lovely to see you!" You chime and hug her, then focus back on the food cooking on the stove.

"Oh Y\N we just talked on the phone yesterday." She smiled again, and rollesd her eyes.

"Yes well i can't see you through the phone can I?"

You turned the stove off and wiped your hands, then called everyone to the table. The men walked in and john exchanged his greetings and normal compliments, saying that it smelt so good or he couldn't wait to dig in.

Everyone plated and you poured the red wine, filling each of the wide rimmed glasses half full. After filling your own plate you sat your aching body down with a 'unhf'. The eating commenced, as well as the laughing, talking, and smiling. John told a story about a patient that came in to the doctors office many years ago and tried to sell him some movies instead of having an actual problem. He always told that one but it could always make everyone crack a laugh or smile. Then you chatted about your children, and how Mary and John were soon to be grandparents.

Sherlock sat beside you and every once and a while patted or rubbed your knee, making you kiss his cheek or smile while listening. The two of you had always had a profound bond, and Sherlock was so observant that he knew every little thing that could make you smile.

Of course, you were too. Mostly in foods. He used to hardly ever eat anything, but now you couldn't get him to stop. Sherlock loved everything you cooked, and because of that lets just say he has a couple extra pounds. (Not English money)

Mary had done the same to John, over the years you two had shared tips and secrets of delicious things to get your men hooked on, or just simple recipes that were to die for.

Mary was so far winning in a bet though; who could make their husband the plumpest.

So after dinner was cleaned up and the dishes were washed, your lot shuffled into the living room with their glasses and sat down. Sherlock went to get a pack of cards, and john went to the washroom. While they were both out of the room, you started to giggle.

"Mary i think I'm catching up. Sherlock's been craving my strawberry scones." You whispered.

She giggled and sighed. "Not for long, soon I'll be making my blueberry cheesecake."

"Well, we've done a good job so far."

"Indeed." Mary said then high-fived you quickly before the two men waddled in.

They gave you funny looked but you shook it off and began to play a card game. You gasped and got up quickly, then came back in with a tray and hot pot of tea.

"Who's ready for strawberry scones?" You chimed setting them down."

Sherlock smirked and picked one up, then dipped it in his tea.

"You know darling these are my favorite. Before long I'm going to be a balloon if you keep spoiling me like this." He managed through a mouth full of scone.

"Its because i love you hon." You smiled.

"I shouldn't really be doing this either...I've been trying to make my trousers a little less tight." John said patting his round belly.

You and Mary tried to contain your laughter for a minute but failed miserably. As you laughed you thought to yourself 'good luck with that john.'

Hello, hello! Hope you enjoyed, P.S. this wasn't edited very well, so ignore any mistakes. I'm sick and i feel so bad.... ;-;
Pls vote and comment!

-CW