Wholock Crossover

Alright just saying everyone, i have not watched all of doctor who, (yes i know i should be pummaled) but i tried my best so enjoy.

For Miss_Moose

******

Sherlock's POV:

Lets try this again, shall we?

-Mrs. Lambre had a butler that thought she was a crazy old bag, but he doesn't have the proper motive...

-she had given up her newborn son to the orphanage...Ah yes why hadn't i thinked of this before?

I sigh in relief as i had solved yet another case this week. Gavin has given me many since it seems no one in that bloodly building can actually think once and a while.

*clink*

"What was that?" I say aloud since john has long gone and lived with mary, and Mrs. Hudson probably doesn't hear me anyway. It sounded like it came from the window. I had many theories but my most plausible one would be a homeless or drunk throwing rocks at the window to ask for money.

I slowly walk to the window, mind still racing about what that could've been. As i am about to rip the curtains open a blinding bright light shines through the curtains, and i jump to the side to escape the sudden burst.

Once the light completely died down i threw on my coat and barely had enough timwe to slip my shoes one before i was running out the door. When i had slammed the ever so famous 221B door behind me i saw, I saw.

A bloodly phone booth in the middle of the streets.

'Mother of-' Wait. Its plenty different from other booths. Somewhat different structure, no grafietti, windows painted, a odd blue colour, and it says 'police box'?

This is very irregular. A blue tele box to appear in the middle of the street and it feels as if time has stopped. There's no traffic, trees are frozen, and every light is out accept for the dim street lamps.

I cautiously approach the box, when i am about 5 feet away the door opens. I flinch and step back, not prepared for the mystery that is about to come out. A man with a red bowtie, beige suit, and white buttonup steps out.

I had seen this man before-yes now i remember. I cuckle at my memories.

"What? Whats so funny?" The man asked, frantically checking his suit for imperfections.

I settle down from my fit and sigh, then proceed. "Ah, you." I pointed at him. "You were the case I never solved."

I stepped closer and put on a poker face did he. "Well i can't have scotland yard know everything." He says leaning on the frame.

"I want to know what your name is." I say staring him down.

"The doctor." He says and smiles.

"The doctor, who?" I say wanting to know the rest.

"Presisely." His grin widens.

"Pardon me?" I say confused.

"My name is Doctor Who." He says simply, which makes me burst into laughter.

"Doctor WHO? And I thought my name was stupid!" I say inbetween gasps of air and laughter.

"Shut up!" He clears his throat. "Anyway. Would you like to come in? I am sure that you are curious." He says motioning for me to step in.

I am hesitant but curiousity gets the better of me and i step in. My mind races, eyes flicker, my breath catches.

Mwah ha ha! Did i leave you angry? Well there will be a second part so don't poop yer pants. If you liked vote and comment please!

-CW