Preferences - When You're Mad

When you're mad

Sherlock: usually its from him expirimenting on something, or breaking a item of yours. He'd explain why he did it but you would simply give him a death glare. You're practically the only person he will give a sensere apology to, then he goes out and buys a new one of the thing he damaged and some chocolates too.

John: When you come home from work, angered by that stupid co-worker John makes a nice dinner and poors you some wine, while you ramble on about your terrible day. He sits there and listens to your every word. After dinner you two cuddle and watch tv.

Mycroft: Much alike sherlock, mycroft will apologize then cake randomly appears and you two eat with smiles on your faces, sometimes giggling like school girls. Only you have seen this side of mycroft.

Lestrade: Anytime you're mad he will just hold you and kiss your forehead. It is quite effective on you and you usually become sleepy, where he brings you to bed and you fall asleep in his loving embrace.

Cheezy? Yes i know. But I need some requests! I have never had one and i really want to try so please request! Anything! I can do fluff, a little smut, cute, anger, trickery, sadness, ANYTHING!

-SW