Sherlock - I Can't Get You Out of My Mind!

After slamming the door to 221C you slumped down on the door and buried your hands in your hair. Why couldn't you get that sherlock guy out of your mind!

Ever since he confronted you in the hallway, his face, his body is stuck in your head. The beautiful raven curls that draped down his forhead, his pale and spotless compection, his cupid bow lips, and cheekbones that framed his face, and his ominous eyes that were sea green with blue, brown, and gold specks.

You scribbled your pencil against your drawing pad, realizing you're drawing sherlock. You curse and throw your pencil against the wall, then run your hands through your (hl) (hc) hair, trying to calm yourself.

You had enough, your were tired of having this person in your mind, so you grab you pad and pencil case, a hoodie, and fix your hair in a (style you like).

After knocking on the door of 221B you hear a 'come in' and the faint rythem of soft violin. You walk in and wait until a hand is waved queing you to sit down. At the angle you were at, his silouette playing against the sundown was a beautiful image. 'One that goes in the files' you thought as you have a photographic memory.

You start todraw his figure, but quickly shut your book when he turns around.

"Why are you here? Judging by your posture and impression, your not here for a friendly nieghbor meeting."

"Nope." You respond popping the 'p'. "Sit down, and stay there so i can draw you." You command coolly.

He does so but has a confused and almost angry expression. His eyebrows that were furrowed now slowly released as he was realizing something.

"Are you a sociopath?" He started.

"You know the awnser. Are you a highly functioning sociopath? Oh wait i already know." You say as you scribble your pencil over the soon detailing picture your drawing.

"Don't move." You mumble loud enough for sherlock to hear. You smile in acheivement that you finished your drawing, but he was still swimming in your mind.

You growl in anger and finally ask the question thats been in your mind since you first met sherlock.

"Why can't i get you out of my mind?"

"I can't get you out of my mind either." He hung his head shallowly.

You sigh and get up, then when you were about to leave, your wrist was grabbed and you were pulled back, then turned around to meet soft lips upon your own. You were stunned and all, (mostly because you were a sociopath) but soon melted into the kiss. After making-out a you eventually need air so you broke apart.

"GREAT! Now you're in my mind even more! Ciao Mr.Holmes. see you soon." You leap out of his arms and grab your stuff then rushed out the door, only trying to conceal the smirk you had plastered on your face.