25

"Is Kirishima still in the bathroom?"
Ami said sitting on her desk as the 'Bakusquad' congregated around her.

Mina looked up at her in pity.
His actual location was obvious to his older friends but Ami had yet to put it together.

Denki though, didn't realize that Ami actually had feelings for their friend and spilled the tea without hesitation.
"Of course he's not in the bathroom! He's gone to see Mai!"
He said and Sero nodded.

"Yeah that's the only reason we haven't left yet either, we're giving him time alone with her."
Sero added.

"Why the hell would they need time alone? I'm about to blow you all up if you don't explain!"
Bakugou complained gruffly.

"Oh yeah! He was never informed was he?"
Denki said looking at Sero who shook his head.

"Hey maybe we shouldn't-"
Mina tried to stop, Ami was her friend and the girl seemed to be kinda sensitive And had a crush on Kirishima.

"Kirishima is in love with Mai."
Sero explained.

"And has been since like... The summer camp!"
Denki added.

"Yeah he totally tried to kiss her at the hospital after the attack but completely failed! It's hilarious actually!"
Sero laughed and Bakugou stared at him mouth slightly parted before he started yelling.
"I WAS KIDNAPPED AND HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT KISSING?!"
He yelled and Mina giggled, Ami had drawn back a little bit already, looking down at her skirt.

Of course when All Might said she was alive, she was happy for her and all of her classmates. But the second thing that came to mind was Kirishima.

"Dude I think it was a 'caught up in the moment thing' ya know?"
Sero explained.
"Either way he totally failed!"

'Failed? Like she rejected him?'

"Why haven't I heard about this sooner?!"
Bakugou yelled.

"Well you were always busy and shit with your own stuff, and then... Well she died and Kirishima was mega sad and we didn't see the point in telling you anymore."
Denki shrugged.

"But now she's alive and he's in love again!"
Sero said.

"Operation Mairi is back on!"
Denki said with a giddy smile.

"Mary?"
Both Ami and Bakugou questioned in unison.

"Yeah! M-A-I (Mai) I-R-I (Kiri) Mairi! It's a ship name!"
Denki explained and Bakugou scoffed.

"I second this motion!"
Sero agreed jumping up with a finger pointed at the sky.

"That's stupid."
Bakugou stated with an eyeroll.

"I-i have a question."
Ami said and they turned to her.
"Does she like him back? A-and Aizawa and them said she didn't have memories right? So she doesn't remember him..."

The other teens deflated when they also remembered this information.
"Maybe true loves kiss will help!"
Denki suggested and Mina punched his arm.

"She has severe head trauma! Not a curse!"
She said and he frowned.

"I know that, but mayyyybe it will make her remember him! And the last time he tried to kiss her!"
He said desperately.

"Maybe, they did say she's remembered certain words and recognized voices!"
Mina said.

"This isn't a fucking fairytale, our friend was seriously hurt and has lasting trauma from it. We don't even know what she's going through mentally either! She doesn't know what the hell is going on or who anyone actually is! We shouldn't be fucking concerned over her love life!"
Bakugou ranted.
Denki pouted but knew Bakugou was making sense, they should be more concerned about helping her get used to UA again rather than plot over her and Kirishima kissing.

But after what happened and everything he wanted something small and stupid to focus on instead of the serious stuff. They all wanted something small to worry about while their teachers beefed up security to an impossible level because of the recent attack.

...................

Nezu's theory about there being a traitor has been proved absolutely. The only person he knew wasn't the mole was Mai.
Or Maybe she's just the best spy in history.

But he was pretty sure that wasn't the case.

He beefed up security and was adding cameras in every room but the kids personal room and their bathrooms/changing rooms for legal reasons.
But there were cameras outside every door and he was alerted when someone entered or left.

Most would be ignored except after the lights are out. Then each kid will be watched as they move through the hallways of their dorm.
Hopefully it won't take long to discover the traitor and put this process to rest.
But until then his students are in peril and he had to do what he could to protect the little fledglings.

The traitor was smart to not reveal themselves during the attack earlier. But Nezu was closely inspecting all of the restrants used so he could see if one was fake or of lesser security.

But he currently had nothing.

As for Mai Yagi.
She was currently in recovery girl's office with Ejiro Kirishima. Who was in love with her.
Everyone knew that.

But Nezu had to admire his patience when it came to Mai's recovery.
The boy had currently calmed down and was satisfied to simply sit next to Mai and talk with her. But the boy was already showing signs of possible separation anxiety which would be a problem for hound dog and him to focus on.