61

"Kyouka Jirou has been selling information on UA highschool to Amaya Keiji."
Mai said standing in Nezu's office in front of the principal and Mr Aizawa who happened to be here when she came in.

"Oh?"
Nezu said lowering his teacup back down to it's saucer that he held in his other paw.

"And how do you know this?"
Aizawa asked Crossing his arms.

'Why can't they just trust me?!'
She thought with an internal groan.
"She told me, that's how."
Mai told him with a glare in what she assumed was his general direction.

"When did she tell you?"
Nezu asked putting his tea on the table. Out of the many possibilities he had never actually thought Kyouka Jirou was a strong possibility. She of course wasn't completely discounted but she wasn't a top suspect like a few of the other girls in class 1-A.

"About... About fourty minutes ago."
Mai attemitted.

"And what made you wait almost an hour before telling us?"
Aizawa asked and Mai scoffed.

"What's up your ass this morning?!"
Mai asked shaking her head. She was on edge and pissed off already. She didn't need Aizawa's sass.

"I had three of my students kidnapped!"
Aizawa yelled back and Mai rolled her blind eyes.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that!"
She sassed and he scoffed.

"Alright children! Back to the topic at hand!"
Nezu reasoned with them, picking his tea up again.

"I'm not a kid!"

"I am not a child."

"Sure, Mai is there a reason you didn't immediately give us this information?"
Nezu asked, his calm energy made Mai feel slightly more at ease.

"Because... She's my Friend, and it wasn't a violent crime. I could tell She felt genuinely sorry and I know she's not a danger to anyone. She just made a mistake."
Mai answered with complete honestly.

"That wasn't your decision-"
Aizawa lectured.

"Actually I do recall it was indeed Mai that was personally betrayed. Which gives her some say in the decision."
Nezu said shutting his co-worker up quickly.
"I'm assuming you let her pack up and leave?"
He asked Mai who nodded. Unashamed.

"Do you have any idea where she'd be headed?"
Nezu asked and Mai shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe her parents? But then again she might be too ashamed to go to them. I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid."
Mai told Nezu honestly.
From how she was acting earlier Mai really hoped she hadn't done anything rash.

..............

Denki Kaminari was walking on air. He'd literally never been happier than he was in this moment. He was filled with pure Bliss Because of whatever just happened.

Jirou who seemed to be in a hurry had stopped him on the way to visit Kirishima in the medical part of UA.
She had actually kissed him. On the mouth!

She first ran past him, she looked a little upset but after taking about two steps past him she grabbed his arm. He didn't know what was going on and didn't have time to think before she had pulled him closer and pressed her lips against his own.
It was a pleasant surprise and he had no clue what had motivated her. She ran away towards the dorms without a word.

He whistled to himself as he started his walk towards Recovery girl's office again. His hands in his pockets comfortably as he waltzed through the halls.

'I'll have to ask her out later!'
He thought with a unremovable smile on his face.

Nothing could bring him down now.

................

Detectives, pro heroes and police officers swarmed the large estate that belonged to Yuu Yaoyorozu who had been arrested and taken in for questioning. Along with his wife and several higher up staff that worked at the large mansion.

The entire estate had been searched from top to bottom, including the small shed that lead to the quickly abandoned base under the house.
There wasn't anyone there anymore but the place reeked of bleach and other strong chemicals that were seemingly used to clean any evidence from the premises.

The only room that hadn't been completely washed was the room that was identified as the one the UA students had been held in.
But the only DNA evidence an finger prints was left from Bakugou, Mai, Kirishima and Amaya Keiji. They already had samples of his DNA and fingerprints so it lead to absolutely nothing.

They had little to no leads on where they went or how they disappeared without a trace.
But they knew for certain that the Yaoyorozu's were in on it. The daughter had come in for questioning willingly and they were almost positive she had no idea about the alliance between her parents and Amaya.

But they hoped they could at least gain a little bit of important information from her.

They also survived their accounts and noticed large amounts of money that were unaccounted for. They didn't come from anything related to their businesses an such so it was safe to assume they were getting it from an illegal source.

Like from Amaya Keiji.