Chapter 1

A young Issei was currently with his mother shopping for some things for the week. He was in the toy section of the store looking at things.

"Wooo that's so cool." Little issei looked over and saw a big red dragon toy and walked over and played with it not paying attention till he accidentally bumps into a man. "I'm sorry sir I didn't see you there." Issei said and he said nothing just giving Issei a look then walked away as his mother walked into get her son.

"Come on sweetie, we gotta get home." Issei mother said and Issei put the dragon back and ran and took her hand as they walked out issei saw that man again but thought nothing about it.

At the house

"Honey we are home." Issei mom yells out to her husband who comes in the kitchen. "Issei could you help me put the stuff away?" Issei mom asked and he nodded his head.

"Yes I can mamma." Issei walked over and took a thing of milk out but before he could put it in the fridge a explosion happened sending the 3 flying back. Issei looked up and saw the same man and 2 others with feather wings and spears.

"Hand over the child and I will let you live." The man said as Issei mom stood in there way.

"Who are you people? Why do you want my son?" The mom asked and the 2 person spoke up.

"He is to dangerous for are plans n-."

"LEAVE MY SON ALONE." Issei dad jumped and punched the person but was stabbed by a spear threw the chest killing him.

"DAD." Issei yelled as they threw his body over to the other 2.

"Last chance give the boy to us?" The man said as Issei was crying.

"Dad dad no no no don't leave me." Issei begged but it was to late his dad was already dead.

"Kill the mother and bring me the kid." The leader said but Issei heard a voice.

"Do you wish for power?" Issei looked around and saw no one.

"Who said that?" Issei asked the voice spoke again.

"Do you wish for power that will save you?" The voice asked and Issei eyes widened.

"Yes give me power to kill those people and save my mother." Issei said back and the voice spoke again.

"Very well, I am Ddraig, the red dragon of domination." The people stoped and looked at Issei and saw a crimson dragon behind him.

"The price will be your soul you will become a pure blooded dragon

"The price will be your soul you will become a pure blooded dragon. Are you ready child?" Ddraig asked and Issei nodded.

"Let's do this." Issei said and the other where scared shitless.

" WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER".
Ddraig roared as Issei was covered in red dragon armor and green gems. Issei dashed forward and punched his fist threw the fallen's chest then punched the other so hard his scull broke. The 2 fallen's fell to the ground dead. Issei ran over to his mom to see if she was still alive.

"Mom." Issei called but it was to late she had died just before he got his power. Issei body shook with rage. "I swear on my parents life I will find who sent them and tear them down begging for mercy." Issei said with cold rage. "I need to get out of here before someone finds me". Issei said as he ran out of the house and into the forest but fell from being to weak.

"Issei, your body needs time to heal from the dragon transformation and the dragon armor". Ddraig explained but he kept running till he finally fell. Issei looked up and saw a man with crimson hair and blue eyes in a nice white suit.

"Fear not child, I will be sure you live on". The man said and everything went black for Issei.

"I feel terrible for the poor boy". The man turned around and saw a silver haired woman who was in a French maid outfit. "Had we know this would have happened we could have saved him and his family". The woman explained as the red haired man continued to look at the boy. "Sirzech"? The woman asked the Satan who shook his head.

"Yes Grayfia, let's take him back to the underworld and heal him. I sense a powerful dragon aura. What dragon I am not sure, but the power that was unleashed before he ran here was similar to the Heavenly dragon of domination". Sirzechs explained to Grayfia who nodded her head as she picked the boy up as Sirzech fixed the house and wiped everyone memory so no one would know Issei parents are dead or the house was destroyed.

"Let's head back Lord Lucifer". Grayfia told her husband who nodded his head as they vanished in a magical circle.

In the underworld

Sirzechs and Grayfia appeared inside the Satan castle and the maids there bowed but where shocked to see Grayfia hand the boy over to Sirzechs.

"Lord Lucifer how may we be of help"? The maid asked and Sirzechs answered.

"Fallow me". The maids fallowed him and he went into a huge room and laid down the boy and Grayfia used some of  her aura to heal Issei. "Please keep a eye on him, and tell me the second he wakes up". Sirzechs told them and the maids nodded there head. "Also please put him in some clean clothes and wash his body, Grayfia I want you here to watch him as well". Sirzechs told her and she nodded. "I have to go to a meeting with the other Satan's". Sirzechs walked out but not before looking back at the boy then closing the door.

"Hopefully this boys ok". Grayfia told herself as she heard giggling and 2 people running. The doors opened and a little red and black haired girls came into the room running around.

"Rias, Akeno! Enough of this loud behavior". Grayfia said strongly and they stopped. The 2 looked up and saw the boy in the bed.

"Who is that auntie Grayfia"? The black haired girl asked as they saw her face soften.

"This is a boy Sirzechs found. His family was killed by fallen angles and he collapsed right before me and your brother left". Grayfia explained and the girls looked shocked. "Don't fear Akeno, Rias. This boy will need people to help warm his heart. Seeing your family killed In front of you feeling powerless it's bad". Grayfia told them remembering her own past before the devil war ended over who would rule the underworld.

"That's so sad, I feel sorry for this boy". Rias said as she walked over holding a teddy bear and put it next to the boy. "Mr sparkles will help him". Rias said and Grayfia smiled.

"You two go on and get ready for bed". Grayfia told the girls who nodded and left the room Grayfia went into the spare room that had a bed and she got undressed and got into bed and fell asleep.

Bammmm new book and chapter this will have a darker past then my other books so I hope you like comment and share and as I always until next time THUNDER_GOD17 OUTTT