Chapter 17

"WHAT I DID NOT ALLOW THIS". Rias yelled as she and everyone stood in the ORC as Azazel was sitting in her seat smirking.

"Well you see your brother has given me permission to be the head of the group. Only under the conditions I use my research and knowledge of sacred gears to help mature yours". Azazel explained to the group shocking them. "The holy demonic sword, the forbidden Bálor view, and of course the legendary booster gear of Longinus". Azazel explained to them.

"My apologies Rias, but I didn't have a choice if I didn't listen my sister would have come here". Rias looked back and saw Sona and Tsubaki.

"So you basically threw us under the bus is what your trying to say". Rias told the other high class devil who sighed.

"Yep, anyways gotta go". Sona and Tsubaki quickly walked out of the room.

"Hey, don't leave we gotta talk about this". Rias yelled but they where already gone.

"That was interesting". Issei told himself as he looked and saw Azazle with what looked like a robotic arm. "What's with the weird arm"? Issei asked and Azazel smirked.

"I finished making this arm in case something where to happen to one of mine and a situation a couple of days ago cost me my right arm. It's cool though I always wanted to use this thing". Azazel's forearm turned into a rocket and flew around the room then locked back onto his upper arm.

"So I guess that means we should call you Mr Azazel"? Issei asked and Azazel chuckled.

"If you want or just Azazel, oh I almost forgot Rias I have news from you brother". Azazel told Rias who cocked a eyebrow. "Sirzechs has watched over you guys and has seen the power of love affection you all have on Issei and it seems to power him to push past his limit. So by order of Sirzechs all the woman of the ORC are to move in with Issei immediately". Azazel told them and they where all stunned to hear this. Things where gonna get interesting.

At Issei's house.

"So we got new guest". Tiamat said to Zest as Rias and her group all moved into Issei's house witch was revamped to be even bigger so they all could live there. "Something tells me there is gonna be a lot of cat fighting". Zest nodded at Tiamat's comments. "Issei also has asked you me and Katerea to be advisors and watch over the town in full and to handle any high class supernatural activity". Tiamat told Zest who was shocked to hear this.

"Tiamat is right, I want you guys to be the eyes and ears for the far side of town mainly I know I can trust you girls". Issei said to them and the 2 girls smiled.

"Of course Issei, we will do anything we can do to help". Zest told Issei as she and Tiamat hugged and kissed Issei. "Katerea is already at the base that has been made for me so I will teleport you guys there now. I will check up on you guys often to make sure nothings going wrong". Issei told them and they nodded and Issei raised his hand and summoned his magic circle and the 2 vanished.

"It was a smart idea to have them go over to the farther side of town

"It was a smart idea to have them go over to the farther side of town. Now that the 3 factions are at peace I feel there will be many who wish to brake this new way of life". Ddraig explained to Issei who watched Rias and everyone continued to get settled it.

"Yep, I know I can trust them they are powerful and I know they will honor my code". Issei told Ddraig as he sat down on the couch.

"Hey Issei". Issei turned his head and saw Rias standing by the couch.

"What's up Rias"? Issei asked the devil heir seeing she looked like she wanted to ask a question.

"Are you ok with all this? If not I completely understand". Rias said to Issei who smiled.

"Trust me I don't mind you guys you guys staying here. It actually makes things a lot easier now that I think about it". Issei spoke as the Gremory Heir nodded her head.

"Summer brake is right around the corner, I wonder what will happen with all the fire time". Rias told herself as she watched Issei get up and start to head to his room. "Issei seems......bothered by something". Rias told herself as even with the smile when she looks into his eyes she sees pain and rage. "I have seen that look in someone before, I hope Issei is ok". Rias worried for him and so did all the other girls who also took notice to this change in Issei.

"Is Issei ok". Asia came up to Rias and asked and she looked at her then back to Issei's closed door.

"Yes he is ok he is just a little tired that's all". Asia looked more happy to hear that as she and the others all god settled in.

"Ok that wraps everything up". Akeno said as the girls all had there own rooms as they saw it was getting late.

"It's getting late and we got school tomorrow. Wonder how that's gonna work out with Azazel". Kiba spoke up as everyone saw it was getting dark.

"Ok everyone let's get some rest and be ready for tomorrow". Rias said to everyone as they all went to there rooms and got ready and went to bed.

With Issei

"Is there something bothering you Issei? I can feel your aura is off". Ddraig spoke to his host in his mindset.

"Yea just having flashbacks and reminders of when my parents died and everything else that has gone to hell over the last couple of years". Issei told the huge red dragon who laid in front of him.

"Remember Issei, you where young and you did everything you could have done. Your parents would want you happy and enjoying your life, we both know this". The red dragon express his thoughts to the young man. "The girls love you that is for sure, so enjoy there love and comfort. Not many people can say they have what you have".

"Your right Ddraig, I gotta look to the bright side of things". Issei told himself as he laid in the open grass. "I wonder what new challenges will come my way". Issei wonder to himself as he closed his eyes in his mindset and fell asleep.

Bammmmm chapter 17 wrapped, I will be going more off the anime series from now on with season 3 and 4. Like and leave a comment on what you thought about this chapter. As I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT