Chapter 34

"This place is beautiful". Issei couldn't lie the entrance to the hotel was really nice.

"OK EVERYONE BE SURE TO BEHAVE AND NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID". Rossweisse yelled out next to Azazel.

"Yes as Miss Rossweisse said, you are too not do anything stupid and also be together". Azazel told them as they all went together and checked out there rooms.

"Wow this place is actually nice". Issei had a decent room it has a bed a small table and a microwave and a fridge.

"Issei". Issei looked back at the door and saw Rossweisse. "This will be are meeting place for emergency". She told Issei who was confused until she made wings with her hands.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes I get it now". Issei told his teacher as she looked at the clock.

"It's free time this afternoon. Stay together and don't get into any trouble". Rossweisse yelled to everyone.

"Man your loud". Issei told her and she blushed in embarrassment.

Scene change

"This place is sick". Issei and the other ORC members where walking threw all the sites of Kyoto.

"This place is as beautiful as the pictures and rumors". Xenovia said as she and the others continue to walk threw the parks.

"I wonder what Rias and the others are doing". Issei asked himself as he looked to the sky.

"Hey Issei keep up". Irina yelled as Issei went to run but looked up on a roof and saw a boy no older then him with night black hair and gold eyes he blinked once and he was gone.

"What the hell"? Issei was confused but shook his head and ran up to everyone.

"You get lost"? Kiba asked Issei who shook his head.

"Na just thought I saw something. Probably my mind playing tricks on me". Issei told them all.

"Let's go threw the forest walkway". Asia said as they continued to walk down the stairs and into the forest park. "Wow look at all the trees". Asia said as they continue to walk.

"This forest is pretty deep". Issei thought to himself until there was a blue fire hall thrown at him as he dived out of the way. "What the hell"? Issei yelled as he looked up and saw several people in Kyoto robes with fox tails and ears.

"RETUEN MY MOTHER". Issei and everyone saw a little girl who looked like a younger Koneko with 9 fox tails and for ears. "I know you stole her from me so return her or die". The girl yelled as the people rushed the group as they got ready for battle.

"Boosted gear". Issei summoned his gauntlet.

"Boost boost boost boost boost boost" ddraig yelled as Kiba and Xenovia summoned there blades and went straight into battle with Irina using her angle powers. "Explosion". Ddraig yelled as Issei red aura coated his body as he grabbed Asia before one of the people could hit her as activated his plasma cannon and charged it. "BOOSTED GEAR: PLASMA CANNON CHARGED". Ddraig roared as Issei fired it at the girl who tried to attack him as it electrocuted her and her allies as they all where sent flying back.

"R-Retreat". The girl said weakly as the people vanished.

"What the hell was that bullshit"? Issei yelled confused as to why they just got ambushed. "Who the fuck where those people and why did she say to give her her mom back"? Issei asked everyone out loud.

"I don't know but something was not right about how they felt towards us". Xenovia said as everyone came together.

Time skip