Chapter 33

"Ahhhhhhh damnit I can't sleep". Issei was laying in his bed trying to fall asleep. "I am actually kinda excited for the trip". Issei told himself.

"Is that so? Are you excited to get away from me"? Issei looked over and saw Rias laying in the bed naked.

"Of course not, I just have never done something like this before". Issei told Rias who sat up.

"Really? That's right you grew up with me and Akeno. Well I can tell you it's beautiful". Rias told Issei who sighed. "Sense you are gonna be gone". Rias grabbed Issei and held him close putting her leg over him. "I wanna be sure to get as much time
together". Rias told Issei who smiled and hugged her back as he was finally able to get some sleep.

Scene changed train station

"These will be your Id's. All devils need them to enter Kyoto and enjoy it's beautiful sites" Rias told the group as she gave everyone one. "Issei sense your a dragon you do not need one". Rias told the Red dragon Emperor who nodded his head. "Please take care of Kyoto, I love you guys" Rias told them with a smile.

"Yes"! They all said together.

"Then, big sister Rias, where off"! Asia said as she and the others started to walk to the train.

"Have a good trip everyone". Rias told them as she watched them walk away.

"We will bring back souvenirs". Kiba told Rias.

"I can't wait". Kiba smiled and started to walk off.

"Alright I am off". Issei said as he turned to walk Rias grabbed his arm.

"I try to hold it in, but like I am just like Akeno. I'll also be lonely while your gone. I have gotten a lot better. Now I can go without seeing you for a short period of time". Rias told Issei who checked.

"Gasper and Koneko are gonna be here same with Akeno". Issei told her and she still looked sad.

"Yes but they are not you". Rias told him and he looked back. "But before you go". Rias walked up to Issei and kissed him on the lips. "A kiss to send you off have a good time Issei." Rias told Issei who smiled and kissed her back much to her shock.

"I love you Rias". Issei told her as he turned around and walked away.

"I-Issei". Rias was taken back by this as she watched him go onto the train and it pulled away from the station.

"So that's her. The one who stopped the juggernaut drive". On top of the building a handsome young man with black hair and gold dragon eyes said.

"Yes my lord, it was confirmed by one of the only surviving members from the ambush during the rating game". Another person said while kneeling to the young man.

"Then she will be the key, I want a fight against the dragon of domination and I will do whatever it takes to unleash it". The young man said looking at Rias coldly.

"And if he tries to fight back"? The man asked the boy.

"Then I brake him in ways he couldn't imagine. He completely lost control over himself cause of the bishop. Imagine his power if I kill his mate". The young man said smirking darkly as his golden eyes glowed as he and the other vanished in a burst of shadows.

"Hmmm". Rias looked up and saw a could of smoke slowly vanish.

On the train

Issei was currently in the bathroom with his eyes closed.

Flash back

"Issei, you hold the ability to speak at all the past red dragon emperors. Seeing how your the son of Ophis you will most likely become the most powerful one. You will need to learn to harness there anger. It's like a curse in a way. If you can I believe you will acquire a stable form, just as powerful as the juggernaut drive". Azazel told Issei who stood in front of a huge temple.

"I will keep that in mind". Issei told Azazel.

Real world

"I am unharmed". Xenovia walked in and told Issei who jumped from the sudden comment.

"Jesus Xenovia, you almost gave me a heart attack". Issei told her as she and Issei sat down.

"Sorry you looked deep in thought so I wanted to make sure you where not spacing out". Xenovia told Issei.

"You could have at least like tapped on my shoulder". Issei told her as she giggled.

"I will keep that in mind". Xenovia said as she got
up and walked away.

"Might as well go back". Issei closed his eyes and went back into his mind scape. "So this is the place" issei walked inside and saw a ton of people in seats all wearing a white robe. "Uhhh hello"? Issei asked and got no response."Helloooooolooo". Nothing, Issei sighed.

"They are in a trans so you won't be able to speak to them". Ddraig told his host who sighed.

"To think they all fell to the juggernaut drive". Issei said as he brought his hand to his chest. "I who shall awaken am the heavenly dragon of domination who stole the principle of domination from god".

"Partner"!

"It's ok Ddraig, I won't finish it. I don't understand though what I mock the infinite and fret, over the dream".

"Ophis is the being of infinite. The dream is referred to as great red the dragon of dreams". Issei turned around and saw a beautiful woman with blond hair and silver eyes in a revealing purple outfit. "You laugh at Ophis and seek domination to great red". Issei was confused as to who this woman is.

"Issei this is Elsha".

"Hi Ddraig". She said with a bright smile.

"Among the female host I have had, she is the strongest". Ddraig told his current host.

"You look so surprised. Two of us where exponential". Elsha told Issei. "I normally never show myself but I chose to make a special appearance for the son of Ophis". Issei looked shocked that she knew his true identity.

"Like Belzard, I figured I would never see you two again".

"Who is Belzard"? Issei asked the dragon of domination.

"Among the male host, he was the most powerful. He beat the white dragon emperor twice".

"T-twice! That's amazing". Issei said shocked to hear a host beat 2 white dragon emperors.

"He told me to give you this". Elsha held up a red box. "It holds the key to the true potential of the red dragon emperor". Elsha told Issei who took the box. "With this you will be able to find a way to unleash your full potential, something stronger then the juggernaut drive".

"Unbelievable! To think a power outside of the juggernaut drive exist". Issei was stunned to hear this.

"But the drawback is if you succumb to your negitive emotions. You will have a worst transformation then even the incomplete juggernaut drive". Elsha told Issei who gulped at that.

"I remember bits and pieces of that day. I know
I almost killed Vali and the others". Issei said to himself remember those short burst of memories.

"Open it and it will take you back". Elsha told Issei who watched her vanish as he opened the box he saw a bright glow.

"Yes, unleash the heavenly drive. Become a killer". Issei heard a strange voice eco as ye was pulled from his mind.

"What the hell was that"? Issei asked as he saw the box was gone.

"Something jumped out and now it's gone. That's kind of weird. I also felt a extremely dark aura right before we where pulled out". Ddraig told Issei from the gem on his hand.

"I felt it too, and it spoke". Issei told Ddraig until he felt the train stop. "I guess we are here". Issei told himself as he and everyone got off. "Let's go see Kyoto". Issei said as he and his group walked off the train.

Bammmmm chapter 33 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTTTT