Chapter 35

So I am gonna go past the day part of the first battle and go to the second one.

"Are last fight did not go as well". Issei said to the group as they all where together.

"It was your first fight against him and his allies. Don't be to hard on yourself". Azazel told his student.

"How do we match there power"? Xenovia asked the general of fallen angles.

"I need you guys to find the strength yourself. I can't bring out the best in you only you guys can. Fight like a family and push each other. Here is the plan, Saji you will hold off Yasaka and Issei focus on Coco, Xenovia Kiba you keep your attention on Siegfried. Irina you worry about Jeanne, Rossweisse you and Asia focus on Hercules". Azazel told the group who nodded there heads.

"We will bring your mom back I promise Kunon". Issei told the young fox who smiled.

"Alright, ready up we leave in 10". Azazel told everyone as they all got ready but Issei was meditating inside a room with candles lit.

"Unleash the dragon Issei, become a killer become the red dragon of domination once more". Issei heard the same voice from when he spoke to Elsha.

"Who's there"? Issei yelled looking around. "Ddraig did you hear that"? Issei asked the dragon.

"No I heard nothing". Ddraig told his host who was confused.

"Issei, we are leaving". Issei looked up and saw Rossweisse walk in and he sighed and got up.

"Let's go get a princess back".

Scene change

"So this is the place"? Issei saw a huge mountain range in the darkness of the sky.

"Yes this is the place we need to be ready for anything". Rossweisse told the group as they walked down the range until purple smoke appeared.

"I am glad you all could make it". From the shadows came Coco and his team. "I have been waiting for you all". Issei watched as Yasaka walked out with them in cuffs.

"Momma". Kunou yelled in fear as Issei saw her and she looked drained of energy.

"Give her back Coco". Issei said coldly as Coco sensed his aura altering but was confused him was he could see Issei didn't even recognize it himself.

"Sorry Issei, but I need her to activate the dragon eater and summon great red". Everyone's eyes went wide hearing this.

"Why do you want to summon great red. He would kill all of you in seconds". Issei yelled to the group as Coco chuckled.

"Maybe but you never know until you try". He said as he tapped his staff onto the ground and Yasaka had a blue flamed aura exploded around her body as she entered her 9 tails from.

"Saji". Issei called out as he activated his juggernaut drive.

"So one of the 5 great dragon kings makes there presence know". Coco said as ye watched the huge black and purple dragon rush the 9 tails.

"WELSH DRAGON: BLANCE BREAKER". Coco looked back and saw Issei in his armor as Xenovia summoned Durandal but it looked different.

"I had the church upgrade Durandal, I now call it Ex-Durandal". Xenovia charged a huge beam of power as she shot it at the group completely destroying the surrounding area. "That should do some damage to them". Xenovia said but everyone was shocked when Coco and his team dug themselves from the group.

"That was impressive weirder of Durandal. I attack like that would kill most people". Coco told them as he saw Issei rush him as Xenovia and Kiba rushed Siegfried and Rossweisse attacked Hercules.