Chapter 39

"Seems like everyone is going into overdrive today". Issei and everyone where currently training hard for the upcoming rating game. "I know the rating game is on the horizon, so I would expect nothing less". Issei watched Xenovia and Rossweisse battle using her magic and Xenovia's new blade.

"Yes, we will have to be ready for anything that comes are way. He is not called the strongest for no reason". Kiba told Issei who looked down at his hand. "You will most likely be are trump card if needed. Seeing how his team know's with him asking you to join it makes it harder but I am sure Rias will have something in mind". Kiba told Issei who sighed.

"I wonder if I can change my new mode, maybe give myself a new coat of armor rater then clothes. Would it help make me stronger or slower"? Issei asked himself as he saw Rias and Akeno talking. "Well I guess there is only one way to find out". Issei said as he was gonna go to train until Rias stopped him.

"Actually we are stopping training today". Rias told Issei who cocked a eyebrow. "We have a press conference tomorrow and would not want to over work are self's and look weak". Rias explained to the group.

"A press conference"? Issei asked and Rias nodded and smiled.

"Yes, you will be on tv all of you don't act to silly". Rias explained to the group as they all came together.

Time skip

Inside a nice hotel you could see Rias and everyone getting ready with make up and new clothes. "Gasper you gonna wear your girls uniform"? Kiba asked and he nodded his head.

"Yea no point on my changing now. Ohhhhh this is making me so nervous. To many people to watch me". Gasper jumped into his box and yelled.

"Don't sweat it Gasper, I know you will do perfectly fine". Issei told the young bishop who seems to calmed down from his words. Issei looked over and saw Rias looked like she had something on her mind. "Wonder what's going Rias looking like that, her aura is also in a weird place". Issei said as he sensed she was not upset but not happy with something.

"Hopefully this dose not turn into a conflict". Xenovia said and Akeno looked over to her.

"It won't, this is a simple conference about how both sides feel and are expectation". Akeno told the knight who nodded her head.

"Lady Gremory it's time". A maid walked into the room bowing and everyone fallowed leaving the dressing room.

Time skip

Rias and everyone where walking down the hall to the press conference room when Issei saw Saji.

"Yo Issei". Saji walked up to Issei who smiled and gave him a fist bump.

"Saji, what's going on with you man"? Issei asked and he laughed.

"Rias didn't tell you, Sona and all of us are also having a press conference for are upcoming rating game. We don't have to much attention on us but you guys seem to be drowning in it". Saji told them and Issei nodded.

"Yea it's kinda stupid if I am being honest. I would much rather having something a little more low key". Issei quietly told Saji who chuckled.

"Well I gotta get going good luck on the conference". Saji told Issei and the other walking down to his members.

"Alright everyone let's do this". Rias told them as they walked to the door.

"I gotta use the restroom real quick Rias I will be in a second". Issei told her as she nodded.

"Don't take to long". Rias told Issei kissing his cheek as he ran to the restroom. "Alright". Rias and everyone walked into the conference room and saw tons of reporters and saw Sairaorg and his peerage in there own seats as Rias and the others took there seats as well. They all had name cards in front of there seats but one had a blank one.