Chapter 32

"Issei, I want you". Issei was currently looking at Akeno who was in a white rode with nothing on under it.

"W-what Akeno"? Issei was confused as to what made the beautiful woman become so daring.

"Your gonna leave me behind and to go to Kyoto". Akeno told Issei in a soft voice.

"It's for a school field trip, I can't help it". Issei explained to her.

"No way. That is two hole days without you. I will be so lonely without you". Akeno moved closer to Issei until her chest was pressed up against his thick muscular chest. "I want to experience all of your manliness and you can have my womanliness in return". Akeno told Issei as the two face came closer together.

"Akeno, what are you doing"?

"Oh my, a angry woman is glaring at me and Issei".  Akeno said as she moved and Issei saw who it was.

"Rias"!

"You have gotten quite daring". Rias told her in a both robe with her hair in a towel.

"I have always been daring, just like this". Akeno jumped onto Issei and was gonna kiss him.

"Akeno that's not fair". Issei looked up and saw Koneko who held his neck.

"Koneko, you too"? Issei asked shocked to see the rook.

"Issei let's use healing sage art all at once". Koneko told Issei with a soft smile.

"E-Even you Koneko"? Rias called out with her eyebrow twitching.

"Ahhh, no I am always the only one left out"? Issei saw Asia in her pink pajama's. "I can do this too". Asia said as she jumped into his left side. "I won't hand Issei over he is sleeping with me tonight". Aida said pushing and shoving Akeno.

"He is mine for the night"! Akeno told Asia as Issei was struggling to breathe.

"Healing him is first". Koneko told the other 2 as she also pulled at Issei.

"This is the best situation ever, but it's really hard to breath". Issei was sweating from all the body heat.

"Goodness! Why can't you all listen to your master?!" Rias said to the girls as they all looked back with issei's face in between Akeno and Asia boobs.

"Because his is mine"? All 3 of the girls said at once as Rias pulled her head back as he towel feel from her head.

"your wrong he is mine"! Rias yelled as she ran and jumped into the air and landed in the middle of the girls with her breast getting smashed right into issei's face.

Time skip in the school

"Are you excited for the school trip Issei"? Xenovia asked the heavenly dragon who was sitting at his desk with Asia and Irina as well.

"I mean it seems cool I just don't understand why we have to go". Issei told the group laying his head on the desk. "Man I am so tired". Issei told himself as he got little sleep due to the girls fighting over him.

"I think that it will be a ton of fun". Irina told the dragon of domination who just gave a thumbs up.

"I will take your word". Issei told the 3 girls as they started to talk among themselves as Issei felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Issei come with me". Issei looked up and saw Koneko.

"Uhhhhh ok". Issei got up with Koneko and walked out of the classroom

ORC

"Healing sage arts, here". Issei asked confused as they here in the main room for the ORC as it was lit by 3 candles on the middle table and no one else was in there.