Chapter 11

previously on the red dragon of domination

"What is it Issei"? Rias asked but before he could answer her door opened up and Xenovia came in wounded.

"Xenovia". Issei caught her right as she was about to fall to the floor. "What happened to you? Where is Irina"? Issei asked using some of his magic to heal her with Asia's help.

"We where ambushed by the rouge priest with the Excalibur fragments. He stole Irina's and left mine". Xenovia said and Issei found Irina's sent and vanished and reappear in front of a tree and saw her in her outfit cut up and injured. Issei picked her up and vanished back into the club room healing her.

"Asia heal them both please, I have a bad feeling about this. If they are making this bold of moves that means only one thing".

"What"?

"Kokabiel is in the town right now waiting to plan a assault on you".

"He is here! This is bad if he is here he is most likley looking for you Rias". Akeno told her king who nodded her head as Xenovia was healed but Irina was still knocked out.

"We need to get ready for battle Rias, this is a person we don't wanna play games with". Issei told Rias who nodded her head as her and everyone got together. "Ddraig, in case I need you be ready". Issei told the mighty dragon who huffed in agreement.

"I will be ready Issei, make sure you don't underestimate him. He may be weaker then Sirzechs but he is still a fallen angle general who fought god and the past devil kings and survived." Ddraig told his host who nodded his head in agreement. Issei knew this was not gonna be a easy fight, but he knew he was ready to face a threat like Kokabiel.

"ok everyone lets make are way to the battle field". issei told them as they looked outside and saw a dome go over the school and a flying chair outside the school grounds. "Because he is here waiting". Issei told them and they vanished from the ORC room.

outside the club room

"So we finally meet, Rias Gremory". A man was on the floating throne he has red eyes and elf ears and had a black suit on.

"its a pleasure to make your acquaintance Kokabiel I assume"? Rias asked and the man smirked as he saw the group she was with and smirked.

"ahhh the churches mercenary, how is your friend doing"? Kokabiel asked and Xenovia grew angry.

"You will pay for what you did to Irina"! Xenovia yelled as freed and a old looking fat man came out of the shadows.

"HELLO SHIT DEVILS"! Freed yelled loudly holding a golden glowing blade.

"Seems like you got quite the group Kokabiel". Everyone looked up and saw Issei flying in the air with his dragon wings.

"AHHHH YES, The man I am looking for. Issei Hyoudou". Kokabiel called out to the flying man who smirked. "Its been a long time sense I law saw you". Issei cocked a eyebrow at the fallen angels comment.

"Kokabiel this is your only warning, leave and don't come back". Issei told the fallen coldly and he smirked.

"Why don't you make me, Issei". The way Kokabiel said his name was like they had met before or he knew of him from his past Issei thought to himself. "as for you guys can handle the hounds of hell". Kokabiel summoned the hounds of hell and the 2 big hounds jumped at the group who boke apart as Kiba charged freed and the rest worked on the dogs.

"I think its time to get started hmmm"? Issei asked the fallen angle who didn't say anything as Issei vanished and reappeared in front of him and punched his gut causing him to cough up blood and go flying back into the barrier he had up. "I expect better from a man who fought god and the devil kings". Issei yelled down to Kokabiel who growled and flew in the air and summoned a light spear and threw it at issei who pulled his upper body to the side douging the attract. Issei watched the spear brake on the barrier but turned around and was punched by the fallen angle general in the face and sent him flying back but he got his balance before he hit the ground.