Chapter 36

(Play music)

"Did you just say your my dad"? Issei asked shocked to hear this as Great red nodded his head.

"Yes Issei, you are my son and same with Ophis. Me and your mother as she told you wanted you to live a normal life, now it's time that you unlock your dragon heritage". Great red walked up to Issei and put his hand on his chest as his chest glowed a dark red and night black. "No go my son, show Atlas who you are, show him the true strength of the dragon of domination". Great red told Issei as smiled.

"Yes Issei it's time your true potential be unleashed". Issei looked back and saw Elsha.

"Elsha"? Issei was confused as to how she was here.

"You now hold the key to the true power of the red dragon emperor along with your dragon heritage". Elsha told Issei.

"Thank you for helping me both of you". Issei said as another man with green/blue hair appeared and purple eye's appeared.

"Is there anything you would like to say to Issei, Belzard"? Issei was stunned to see the strongest red dragon emperor.

"Belzard? Your the strongest red dragon emperor"? Issei asked shocked and he smirked.

"That tittle has been changed Issei, you now hold the strength of the strongest red dragon emperor, go and show the world your true potential. Make me and Elsha proud". Belzard told Issei who smiled.

"I will make you proud everyone". Issei told the 3 adults as he closed his eyes and opened them in the real world.

"Rise from the depths of hell and fight". Atlas stoped when he heard Issei's voice. Everyone looked over and saw Issei getting up slowly as the chains holding him started to steam and melt off him. "The heavenly dragon sleeping inside me it's time to rise up too reach new heights. The heavenly dragon that shall become the heavenly dragon god. Unleash your mighty roar and destroy all who challenge the principle of domination"! Issei roared as he punched his fist into the sky as his welsh dragon tattoo on his shoulder glowed a dark red and black.

"WELSH DRAGON KING'S MODE". Ddraig roared out from the dragon tattoo as a huge Pilar of crimson red and night black flames with purple lightning roaring off it exploded into the sky.

"NO, What is this power? where did it come from"? Atlas asked angry. "That attack from my spear should have killed him, how could he survive"? Atlas saw a thunderstorm coat the sky as he and the other where pushed back from the shockwaves of air.

"Issei". Rias regain consciousness as she looked up weakly and saw him with his fist in the sky as he had a dragon tattoo running up his forearm and upper arm.

 Rias regain consciousness as she looked up weakly and saw him with his fist in the sky as he had a dragon tattoo running up his forearm and upper arm

(That is what Issei's new outfit and looks no horns on his head)

"So this is my true dragon heritage". Finally the huge flamed pillar vanished and everyone saw Issei in his new battle outfit but his hair was crimson red as his eyes where emerald green dragon eyes.