Chapter 6

Issei and the rest appeared outside of the forest and could not lie it looked really pretty. It had a bunch of different animals inside.

"This place is awesome". Issei told himself as he walked in and saw a weird dude.

"HELLO ADVENTURE, PLEASE COME IN AND FIND YOUR PARTNER FOR LIFE". The man yelled then vanished as Issei looked 😐.

"Who the hell was that"? Issei asked and Rias sighed. "I am guessing a stupid person"? Issei asked and Rias nodded her head. "Ok let's keep going". Issei told them and they walked around for a little bit.

"Issei be careful, there is another dragon inside this place". Ddraig told Issei who cocked a eyebrow.

"What are you talking about Ddraig"? Issei asked and he spoke up to everyone this time from the dragon mark.

"Her names Tiamat, the chaos dragon. Also know as the strongest dragon king". Ddraig explained and Issei looked around then saw a cave.

"I sense a powerful magical force inside that cave". Rias told Issei as he looked over and saw it.

"Yes I do sense something powerful, a dragon. It has to be the dragon queen". Zest told Issei who took a deep breath and walked to the cave.

"He on guard Issei, she is not a fan of me or my hosts". Ddraig explained and Issei was confused as he continued to walk as everyone stayed back.

"I am sure we c-UHHHHH". Issei was wacked with a dragon tail as he was sent flying out of the cave and into some trees.

"ISSEI". The girls yelled and everyone ran over.

"Ddraig you have some nerve to bring another host here". A huge blue dragon came out from the cave.

"Jesus Christ, Ddraig what's got this dragon so mad"? Issei asked and Tiamat heard this and growled.

"He broke a promise he made me and I have vowed to kill every host I can" Tiamat yelled as she flew and used her chaos breath on Issei who spun to the side and jumped in the air.

"BOOS BOOST BOOST". Ddraig called out as the boosted gear covered Issei arm as he tried to punch the dragon who flew in the air and avoided the attack. "Issei, we can't mess around with her, it's time". Ddraig told Issei who nodded his head.

"WELSH DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER". Issei roared as the red dragon armor covered his body as his dark red aura coated his body with purple lightning.

"Your host is extremely powerful for his age as a dragon, but I will still kill you". Tiamat told Issei as she flew at him and he flew away and summoned a cannon on his arm.

"WELSH DRAGON: DRAGON FANG". Issei yelled as the red aura turned into a dragon and went past Tiamat chaos aura protecting her dragon body and it made a deep cut.

"Shit he got me on that". Tiamat told herself but before she could fly away. Issei punched her in the face twice then kicked her neck as the huge dragon crashed into the ground.

"Holy crap, holding his own, even in his balance breakers this is amazing". Zest thought as Issei flew at her and kicked her leg before she could
Get up and summoned a dragon shot.

"BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST, DRAGON SHOT". Issei made a dragon shot and it collided with Tiamat body and she was sent flying into the cave wall badly injured.