Chapter 30

Previous on the red dragon of domination

"Creuserey, as the great devil king Lucifer it's my job to protect and destroy those who stand against the underworld". Sirzechs told him as he summoned his POD and shot it at Creuserey as it started to eat away at him.

"What no, how can a fake beat the real thing". Creuserey yelled as he was killed off in seconds.

"That also eliminated the power Ophis gave him". Sirzechs said as Azazel gem on his spike glowed.

"I never would have expected you to show your face, Ophis". Azazel said as they looked up and saw a Little girl who looked about 10 years old.

"Hello Azazel". Ophis told the fallen angle smiling.

With Rias and the others

Issei slowly got up as ye started to walk forward as the boosted gear gauntlet formed on his arm

"You, devil who calls himself Shalba". Ddraig spoke up from the gauntlets gem.

"Hu"? Shalba spoke confused as to the response from the dragon.

"You have made a poor decision, and now you will pay". Issei looked up as his eyes flashed a emerald green as his balance breaker coated his body as his crimson red aura exploded around him.

 Issei looked up as his eyes flashed a emerald green as his balance breaker coated his body as his crimson red aura exploded around him

"Issei, Ahhh". Rias called to her lover but was sent flying back by the raw power Issei was releasing.

"I who shall awaken".

"It's started the time has finally come". A female voice spoke up after Issei.

"Am the heavenly dragon who stole the principle of domination from god".

"That is correct".

"It has always been this way"

"I mock the infinite and fret, over the dream". Issei continued to speak in a dragon voice.

"What the world desire".

"What the world rejects".

"I shall become the red dragon of domination". Issei's armor started to grow in size as it took the form of dragon flesh.