Chapter 52

Issei saw nothing but darkness, there was nothing but pure darkness. "Am I dead?"

"Yes Issei, you are dead but not completely." Issei looked up and saw a huge green and black dragon standing before him.

"You, your the dragon on the wall! That means your the God of Dragons's, Bahamut." Issei said and the dragon nodded.

"Yes Issei, I have been expecting you." Bahamut told the young dragon. "Trihexa has been unleashed onto the world, and only you can stop it's rampage." Bahamut explained to Issei.

"How? I can't stop it, I use my dragon form and it easily overpowered me."

"That's because you're fighting for revenge right now, a true hero fights for those who can not fight for themselves." Bahamut told Issei who listened. "You were always the chosen one, to bring an end to the darkness of the world. The next to take my place as the God of Dragons, The Welsh Dragon God." Bahamut told Issei whose eyes went wide. "Look inside your heart young one and you will find the power to defeat this evil." Bahamut touched his chest as it glowed a dark red. "Remember who you are Issei, your more then a dragon, your a Dragon god." Bahamut told Issei.

"Issei I think there's a way we can fuse together to become one." Ddraig spoke up finally as he looked confused.

"How?" Issei asked the heavenly dragon.

"I am gonna try to fuse the Boosted gear with your dragon blood, but it will mean that we will lose contact with each other." Ddraig told his host who was stunned to hear this.

"What no I can't lose you too." Issei told the dragon who chuckled.

"Issei I will always be with you, this is what must be done to save the world. I am happy I got to be your friend and partner." Ddraig told Issei who smiled at him and hugged the dragon.

"I will never forget you Ddraig." Issei told the dragon who used its claw and touched Issei's chest as Bahamut watched as the dragon was absorbed into Issei's body as he had red and golden flames coat his body.

"Now go Issei, show the world what you are truly capable of." Bahamut told Issei who was pulled from his dream.

Real world

Rias was trying to protect Issei from Trihexa who was using its claws to smash at the barrier over them until it finally broke sending them both flying back.

"SEEE YOU ALL WHERE MEANT TO FALL AT THE HANDS OF TRIHEXA." Rizevium yelled to Rias smirking. "NOW KILL THEM BOTH." Trihexa summoned another breath attack and Rias ran over and used her body as a shield to protect Issei.

"RIAS!" Everyone yelled as the attack closed in but she saw Issei's eyes shoot open and glowed a bright gold as red and gold flames formed a dome as the attack engulfed them.

"NOOOOOOO." Sirzechs yelled as he and everyone were horrified to see the attack. When the attack died down everyone was stunned to see the dome of fire.

"ISSEI." Everyone yelled as it vanished and everyone was stunned to see Issei in a completely different transformation

" Everyone yelled as it vanished and everyone was stunned to see Issei in a completely different transformation