Chapter 42

Issei and Sairaorg looked at each other until the two exploded at each other as a golden and red blur clashed as the two started to trade blows with each other. "THEY ARE GOING HEAD TO HEAD NOW." The announcer yelled as Sairaorg caught Issei's left hook and punched his chest braking his armor sending him flying back.

"Son of a bitch, his strength almost went up 5 times his Original power." Issei told himself looking at his armor.

"Issei you need to be sharp here, his power is indeed much stronger then before, those attacks are pushing above Satan class." Ddraig warned his host who didn't have time to respond cause he had to flee into the air to avoid a ambush by the devil as he shot up but Issei punched his chest sending him flying into the ground not before he grabbed Issei's leg taking him down with him.

"Come in Issei you can do this." Rias said as everyone waited to see who would rein victorious.

"Welsh dragon Iron fist." Issei exploded threw the smoke at Sairaorg and cracked his armor but he grabbed Issei's arm and kicked his chest braking a good amount of his armor, but he held him so he could also kick Issei in the face as his armor final gave in and he was sent flying back as his armor exploded off his body. "D-damn." Issei got to his feet and was bleeding from his left eye.

"You're not going all out Issei, we had a deal." Sairaorg told Issei as he dashed at him but Issei moved out of the way and coated his foot in his dragon aura and kicked the devil back only a couple of feet.

"Rise from the depths of hell and fight". Everyone looked over and saw Issei smirking. "The heavenly dragon sleeping inside me it's time to rise up too reach new heights. The heavenly dragon that shall become the heavenly dragon god. Unleash your mighty roar and destroy all who challenge the principle of domination"! Issei roared as he punched his fist into the sky as his welsh dragon tattoo on his shoulder and and arm glowed a dark red and black.

"WELSH DRAGON KING'S MODE". Ddraig roared out from the dragon tattoo as a huge Pilar of crimson red and night black flames with purple lightning roaring off it exploded into the sky.

(No horns) "Here we go

(No horns)
"Here we go." Sairaorg said as Issei dashed out from the flames and sent a quick brutal combo on Sairaorg who took them all and got some good shots in as well. Issei blocked one his his hooks and punched his face then did a spinning back kick sending the devil away.

"This is my true power Sairaorg." Issei said as his flames coated the battle field again.