Chapter 23

Rias and her peerage with Sona her queen and Rossweisse stood before the triangle seal that Loki was in.

"The seal will brake soon". Rias spoke to the group as they got ready for the battle that was about to start.

The previous night

"The seal will brake soon. We need to send in reinforcements to try to stop him". Ajuka told the leaders as Rias stood in front of them.

"We will use Mjolnir to seal him away permanently". Odin told the group. "But we must act now".

"If he is to unleash Ragnarok onto the world. Stacked on top of the chaos, brigade, with their unknown motors for war and destruction. This could cause another large scale war to break out". Rias told the leaders as they all nodded. "Please send me and my peerage in to try to slow him down". Rias told the group of leaders.

"Are you sure about this Rias"? Her brother asked and she nodded her head.

"We can do this brother, please let us help". Rias said and Sirzechs nodded.

"I can only teleport 10 people while holding the seal on Loki". Ajuka told her as she was ready.

"Well then there are 3 others who wish to help". Serafall told the group as Sona her queen and Saji walked into the room.

"Sona"? Rias was shocked to see her fellow high class devil and best friend.

"We wish to go along and help hold Loki off as long as possible". Sona told the group as Michel spoke up.

"I have someone who also wishes to go". From the shadows you could see Irina. "I believe we have are group". The angel told the group.

"I will also go". Rossweisse told the group

"We have no time to waste, Rias get your peerage ready to be deployed". Azazel told her as she nodded her head.

Time skip
"Ok everyone we know the plan, stay on guard and keep your eyes open at all time". Rias said as she her peerage and Sona Saji Tsubaki and Irina and Rossweisse stood together.

"Good luck you guys, we will get Mjolnir to you guys as fast as possible". Odin said as Issei walked up to the group.

"I will protect you guys, but show him all the results of your training". Issei told them and they all nodded.

"Farewell and good luck". Ajuka told the group as they where teleported to the land Loki was at.

Back to present time

"Here we go". The seal broke as you could see Loki fly into the sky smirking.

"Seriously, they send a group of children to fight a god"? Loki asked laughing as he summoned Fenrir and his 2 sons.

"Fenrir also his 2 sons Sköll and Hati". Rossweisse told the group in her battle armor.

"And to add to your brutal loss". Loki summoned one more creature it was a huge Chinese dragon that warp around the mountain rage blocking them all in.

"A dragon king as well, Midgardsormr". Rias said our lord to her best friend.

"Alright everyone let's do this". Sona yelled as Rias's knights summoned there blades as Irina did the same as Koneko and Akeno where together.

"Akeno, Koneko you take Sköll and Kiba Cenovia take Hati". Rias said to her peerage.

"Saji help assist Issei. I guess that leaves us to handle the dragon king". Sona said as she Rias and Tsubaki stood together.

"YES SONA". Saji yelled as he and Issei got together.

"You all stand no chance". The god told the group smirking.