Chapter 24

Previously on the red dragon of domination

"EVERYONE I GOT GOOD KNEWS". Rossweisse yelled as a magical circle appears and from it came the weapon of Thor, the god of thunder. "The mighty hammer of Thor".

" Mjolnir"! Loki yelled stunned to see the weapon that can defeat him.

"Lord Odin says give the hammer to the red dragon emperor". Rossweisse said as Issei helmet deactivated as he smirked.

"ITS TIME TO END THI-AHHHHHHH". As Issei closed in on the hammer Fenrir flew up and bit Issei as he fell and Fenrir threw Issei to the side.

"ISSEIIII". Everyone screamed in horror as he slammed down onto the ground with 3 holes in his cracked armor. The hammer fell and crashed into the ground.

Present time

"Perfect". Loki said smirking as Rias flew to Issei.

"No no no Issei, no please". Rias held Issei as he grew weaker.

"ISSEI, NO". Everyone yelled and looked at the wolf unleashed there strongest attacks on Fenrir witch forced the wolf back and to roar in pain.

"R-Rias, R-Run". Issei said as he started to get up and he looked up and saw Loki closing in on her and him Issei got up fully and shoved Rias out of the way as Loki grabbed Issei by the neck and smirked.

"YOUR POWER WILL BE MINE". Loki yelled with a crazy look. Loki Summoed a sword and drove it through Issei's left arm.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHH". Issei screamed as he grabbed his arm and Loki cut it off and held him against the wall draining his power.

"ISSEI". The other yelled and rushed Loki but he pulled his hand from Issei's chest and shot chains holding everyone in place.

"NOW ALL OF YOU WILL WATCH YOUR LOVE ONE DIE". Loki yelled as everyone tried to brake free until Loki was knocked away as he crashed into the ground.

"Sorry Loki, but Fenrir will be coming with us". The others looked up and Issei weakly did too seeing Kuroka and a handsome man as chains held
Fenrir down as he was teleported up to him.

"My name is Arthur, from the team of Vali". He said as he pulled a blade from his side and stabbed the wolfs head.

"I will be back for you Shirone". Kuroka said as her and Arthur vanished.

"Damn you white dragon emperor, no matter". Loki saw Issei try to get to his feet but he shot at him and grabbed him and slammed him into the wall again using the power he stole.

"ISSEI, PLEASE STOP YOUR KILLING HIM". Rias screamed as Loli smirked and started to drain his power again.

"YOU BASTARD STOP". The other yelled and cried for the god to stop but he didn't listen.