Chapter 38

"Well everyone let's welcome are newest member to the occult research club, Ravel it's good that you chose to come to are school". Rias told the young devil who smiled.

"Yes, thank you president for allowing me to come here and to join your club". Ravel told Rias happy to be apart of a group of her own style. "It's just been a little different to say the least". Ravel said blushing in embarrassment.

"Yea we get to get out of class it's pretty fucking awsome". Issei told the young devil laying down on the couch with his eyes closed with Koneko sitting on his lap. "Don't sweat to hard. I know you have not been able to interact with humans but they are pretty laid back". Issei told her as he looked at her and saw her with a embarrassed face. "Seriously just smile speak nicely and don't be a pervert". Issei told her and she looked shocked to hear this.

"I am not a pervert, I am a member of the Phoenix family". Ravel told him with a bright red face.
Issei started to laugh at this.

"Made you blush. Ahhhhh young devils so funny". Issei said out loud making her face match Rias's hair. "Koneko would you be willing to help Ravel out seeing how your in the same classes"? Issei asked the rook who looked at him then Ravel then back to him.

"It would help her to be with someone in the class she already knew". Rias added on and she looked up and sighed.

"I will help the fried chicken". Koneko said out loud and Ravel made a mad face.

"Hey, don't call me that". Ravel yelled as Koneko waved her off.

"Even sense you first showed up you have caused the president and Issei trouble". Koneko told Ravel who grew more mad.

"Bratty cat". Ravel said as Koneko stood in front of
her.

"Fried chicken".

"Stupid cat".

"Burnt Barbie girl".

"Ok that's enough from you both". Issei said raising his voice slightly getting the two to cross there arms and look away.

"Everyone, let's work on getting the club ready for the Halloween party". Rias told everyone as they all jumped in excitement as they all started to work together.

"To think the club room will be used for the next Halloween party". Akeno told everyone as Xenovia's gasper and Koneko painted the props.

"Yea it's gonna be so much fun. I can't wait to see how people react to the costumes and all the scary things". Gasper said as she continues to paint a scull on a coffin.

"Yea it would seem to be something that can be cool and interesting". Issei told them all as he got up to walk but was hit with a wavy of dizziness as he was dropped to a kneeing position.

"Issei". Rias ran over to help him up to the couch again.

"Damn, I felt like I just got the wind knocked out of me". Issei said holding his head. "Damn my heads also hurting, Ddraig what's going on"? Issei asked the gem on his hand.

"It seems that the welsh dragon King's mode awakened your true dragon heritage. So your body is trying to adapt to the new flow of
power". Ddraig told Issei who sighed. "Take is slow the next couple days don't need to over work yourself and get injured".

"I won't, thanks for letting me know man". Issei told the heavenly dragon as Rias was on a call then hung up.

"My Love, Sairaorg's butler has reached out and is requesting that we go see his mother. Are you ok to go"? Rias asked Issei with a calm face squatting down in front of him.