Chapter 20

At the gathering

You can see everyone was gathered inside a beautiful room with tons of devils. Rias wore a beautiful red and black dress and had her hair done. Akeno wore a back outfit similar to her battle outfit.

"Never thought I would see Satan class devils together like this". Up at the top you could see the 4 devil kings Grayfia and Azazel.

"I agree, also you look beautiful tonight Rias, Akeno". Rias and Akeno looked back and blushed when they saw Isssei. Issei had his hair back perfectly, and he wore a all black suit that hugged him body perfectly. Overall Issei looked like a million bucks.

"Thank you Issei, you look Handsome tonight"

"Thank you Issei, you look Handsome tonight". Rias told her lover smiling as he walked up to her and Akeno.

"Aur Aur, thank you Issei, as Rias said you look as handsome as ever". Akeno told the young man who smirked. Finally everyone started to notice Issei and you could hear all the devils talking.

"That's him, the red dragon of domination".

"I didn't know the red dragon emperor was hot as hell".

"Now that's a dragon that can ravage me anytime he wants".

"Dudes got some serious power rolling off him".

"Rumor says he went toe to toe with Lord Lucifer and almost beat him using his full power".

"Seems like your a celebrity Issei". Rias told Issei who stood In between the 2 beautiful woman. Issei flashed his devilish smirk.

"What can I say, the ladies love me". Issei said crossing his arms.

"Rias it's good to see you again". Everyone looked back and saw Sona and Saji.

"Sona hello, how goes your training camp"? Rias asked her fellow devil heir.

"So so, Saji and the other have gotten much stronger". Sona told the girls as she looked over to Issei and blushed seeing him witch did not go unnoticed by Akeno.

"Oh my, do you have a crush Sona"? Akeno teased seeing the way she looked at the legendary red dragon of domination.

"A-what, no I was just zoned out". Sona said with a red face as she was caught staring at him. "I hope he didn't see me staring at him that's so embarrassing". Sona told herself looking down.

"Yo Issei how you been man"? Saji asked the dragon who smirked and gave him a fist bump.

"I am doing well man, how goes your training"? Issei asked and Saji smirked.

"Good, Azazel is helping me and I now hold all 4 of Vritra sacred gear parts". Saji told Issei who smirked. "So you better watch out, cause  I will beat you one day". Saji said with determination.

"Train your ass off, then maybe we are go head to head in the future". Issei told Saji who nodded. Saji saw Issei as inspiration. Seeing how a child who lost everything fought threw hell and back and now has the potential to surpass Ddraig when he was alive and In his prime is incredibly motivating for people who wanna be strong. All the children look up to him as the dragon hero as they call him.