Chapter 19

"This place is crazy, all the workers and everything, makes me feel like I don't belong here". Right now everyone was walking inside the Gremory main building being lead by Rias.

"BIG SISTER RIAS YOUR HOME". A little boy with red hair and blue eyes ran up and hugged Rias.

"My my Millicas, your so much bigger then the last time I saw you". Rias told the young man.

"Rias who is this kid"? Issei asked the devil heir.

"It's Millicas, now be good and introduce yourself". Rias told the young man who got in front of the group standing proper.

"Damn kid you got big. It's been a while". Issei told the young prince..

"Hello, my names Millicas Gremory, it's a pleasure to meet you all". The young man told the group.

"He is so cute". Asia thought this kid was the cutest.

"Manners and look, a true prince". Xenovia said our loud.

"ISSEI, your back are you staying with big sister?Millicas asked looking at Issei with stars in his eyes.

"Yes I am little man, The Red Dragon Emperor in the flesh". Issei told the young man who jumped in excitement.

"Ahhh, I am your biggest fan still. I have always wanted to meet the legendary Red Dragon Emperor, Ddraig". Millicas said super pumped witch caught Issei's attention.

"That's right, you have not properly been introduced to Ddraig, Hmmm". Issei thought for a second then smirked.

"BOOSTED GEAR". Ddraig voice roared as Issei summoned the legendary dragon sacred gear.

"WOOOOOOOO, THATS SO COOOOL". Millicas looked like a child in a candy store and the other thought it was super adorable.

"Greetings son of Sirzechs, I am Ddraig The Red Dragon Emperor, it's a pleasure to meet you in person.". Ddraig spoke up to the young man.

"WOOOOOOOO, it's nice to meet you Sir Ddraig, I am a huge fan of yours". Millicas said bowing to the gauntlet.

"I appreciate your love for me and my host. We will talk soon. Issei has something special in mind". Ddraig told the young man who couldn't get any happier.

"Let's go see grandma now". Rias told the young man as Issei deactivated his Boosted gear as the  group walked down the hall till they where standing in front of a room.

"Please enter". Grayfia said on the other side as the door opened and the young prince ran in.

"Big Sister Rias is home". The young man yelled running into the room.

"Millicas that's poor manners". A woman spoke as everyone walked in and saw Rias's mother hugging the young man.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Lady Gremory". Everyone but Issei bowed in respect to the woman.

"It's so nice to see you all, and new faces as well. I'm Venelana Gremory, Rias's mother". Venelana told the new comers as they all could see the resemblance between the two. "Let's go and eat everyone". Venelana told the group as they all nodded.

At dinner

"It's good to see you all again, I hope your all enjoying the food". Rias's father spoke up to everyone as they sat down and had a big feast.

"This food is amazing". Issei was eating the most food. Being a dragon made his appetite crazy high.

"I am glad to see you are enjoying the food Issei. I hope you also enjoyed the new house I had made". Rias's father told the young dragon.