Chapter 3

Over the last couple of years Issei has gotten stronger working with Sirzechs and Ddraig. Issei was now 14 while Rias and Akeno where 13 about to turn 14.

"Good morning Lord Issei I have your clothes ready for you". One of the maids told Issei who woke up.

"Thank you Zest I appreciate it". Issei said as he got out of bed and took a shower and got his clothes on witch where black socks, black joggers and a red t shirt with a dragon symbol on the left pec.

"Issei Good Morning". Issei walked into the main Area and saw Grayfia making breakfast.

"Morning Grayfia, food smells amazing like normal". Issei told her and he sat down then heard 2 pair of feet walking and Rias and Akeno walked in. "Good morning Rias, Akeno". Issei told them and they smiled back.

"Good morning Issei". Rias said smiling as she sat on one side of Issei.

"Yes good morning". Akeno sat on the other side as Grayfia put the food down and everyone started to eat and Ddraig spoke up.

"Good morning Issei". The dragon told his host.

"Good morning Ddraig, how you sleep"? Issei asked and the dragon chuckled.

"I spelt will it seems like you also got some good sleep from are last training session. You being able to hold the balance breaker for 20 minutes and 15 while fighting. That's extremely impressive, my most powerful host learned that at 12, you did it at 10". Ddraig told the boy who nodded his head proudly.

"I got a dream to bring honor back to your name and be the strongest Red dragon Emperor". Issei told Ddraig and he looked up and saw he finished his food without even realizing. "Oh crap I must have like spaced out". Issei saw Rias and Akeno almost done eating. "I am gonna head to the training arena to work on my technique". Issei told everyone as he threw his plate and spoon away and walked out to go to the arena.

Inside the arena
Issei walk-in wearing a tight athletic shirt and shorts and high tops.

"Alright let's see what we can do, BOOSTED GEAR". Issei yelled and the legendary gauntlet covered his arm.

"BOOSTED GEAR". Ddraig yelled as Issei made hundreds of enemies to fight as they all ran at him and he ran at them. "BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOS".

"Take this you ugly ass". Issei fought off about 50 of them then summoned a red orb of power in front of him and punched it.

"DRAGON SHOT". The attack destroyed all of the remaining enemies who didn't die when he used his gear to begin with.

"Well done, your power grows stronger". Issei looked back and saw Sirzechs in his battle armor with Grayfia. "Now are you ready Issei, you asked me for this when you turned 14 then 17"? Sirzechs asked and Issei nodded his head.

"I am ready to fight Grayfia, then your next Sirzechs". Issei said loudly and the adults looked at each other and smiled.

"Give me all you got Issei, don't hold back cause I am a girl". Grayfia told Issei who smirked.

"Are you ready Ddraig"? Issei yelled and the gauntlet covers his arm as the gem glowed.

"ALWAYS". Ddraig yelled and Issei smirked.

"GO ISSEI YOU CAN WIN". Issei looked up and saw Rias Akeno Koneko and Kiba. Those where 2 new members Rias got.

"I won't back down till I win". Issei yelled as Grayfia got ready.

"The fight goes till a person can't continue, READY". Sirzechs yelled and Issei smirked. "FIGHT".

"LET DO THIS DDRAIG TOGETHER, WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER".