Chapter 9

Issei awoke to the sun glowing in on him as he stretched and saw all the girls gone but Tiamat was making food and Zest was in issei room.

"Good morning Lord Issei". Issei looked over and saw Zest who had his outfit folded in her arms and put them down. "I have your clothes for today if you would like I can help you get cleaned up"? Zest asked and Issei smiled.

"I would appreciate that Zest". Issei told the devil who smiled and he and her went into the bathroom and Issei got undressed and so did she as he got into a big tub and sat as Zest cleaned his body and hair.

"How did you sleep lord Issei"? Zest asked and Issei sighed.

"Was good, the governor of the fallen angles came to see me last night and talked to me about a situation with rouge priest that have parts of Excalibur and there leader Kokabiel". Issei explained to his maid who stopped cleaning for a second but went back to it. "He wants me to handle the situation before it gets out of hand. He will most likely go after Rias and Sona". Issei explained to his maid who listened. "The white dragon emperor is also here".

"Seriously? That will most likely be a insane fight, have you met him yet"? Zest asked as she used her nail to scratch Issei scalp witch felt nice.

"No but Azazel dose, and if I get this situation handled he may give me the name of the white one". Issei told the maid.

"Indeed, and the white one better be ready for a all out brawl. Cause Issei is gonna kick ass Zest, just wait and watch". Ddraig hyped up his host who smiled.

"Thanks partner, don't worry I will bring glory to your name and make you the most feared dragon". Issei told Ddraig who huffed in agreement.

"Ok Issei your all clean". Zest said as Issei got out of the bath and walked over and dried himself causing Zest to blush seeing Issei naked body.

"Thank you for your help Zest I appreciate it". Issei put on a pair of black joggers with zippers at the calf's and his pockets and a long red sleeve that hugged his muscular frame nicely.

"Of course Lord Issei, it's always a pleasure to help you". Zest told him as she got her clothes on and Issei kissed her cheek out of no where and walked out and she stood there stunned with a red face.

Time skip

"Your asking that we stay out of your business due to the fact that the church sent you to go after a general level fallen angle"? Rias asked as she was sitting with everyone and a girl with blue hair and one with brown hair.

"Yes, we don't want to have any uneasiness issues with the devil race. It's not any of your business anyways". The girls with blue hair told Rias who narrowed her eyes.

"This towns under my protection, so anything that happens here is my business, so Xenovia I am gonna respectfully ask you keep my updated on this matter". Rias told her with a serious face and the brown hair girl spoke up.

"Yes we will be sure to make sure your updated Rias, but for now we must get going". Irina told Rias as Kiba watched them walk out with a look of rage in his eyes.

"Quite the problem you have Rias". Rias looked up and saw Issei leaning against the wall in white tank top and a open blue button up over it and jeans and boots. "I would say that letting them cause problems would be fun, unfortunately this is a threat that nor you or those girls can handle alone". Issei told Rias who knew he was right.

"Will you be there to help us if everything goes south"? Rias asked and Issei nodded.

"I want you guys to see what capabilities you have now that you have been training with me Zest and Tiamat. If needed I will step in a finish him off myself but believe in each other and I am sure that you guys will be fine". Issei told them and they all nodded.

"I'm glad that your on are side Issei, we all are". Rias looked over and it was Akeno who spoke up and Issei smiled.

"Anything for friends and loved ones".

Bammmm shorter chapter but as I always say thunder_god17 outtttt