Chapter 40

Previously on the Red Dragon of Domination

"Rias I need to mate with someone. That's what is causing the imbalance to my dragon blood". Issei told her in his dragon voices.

"Then use me, you can do anything you want to me I am all yours Issei". Rias told him as he picked her up and used his powers to vanish and reappear in his guest bedroom as he put her on the bed and got on top of her.

"Are you sure about this Rias"? Issei asked her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yes Issei, use me however you need. I am all yours to claim. Do whatever you want. Make me yours and only yours". Rias told Issei as his eyes glowed darkly as there lips met and the two started to have a make out session as Issei groped Rias's breast as she moaned from the feeling. "I-Issei". Rias moaned out as Issei bit her neck and brought his hand down running on her skin as he started to finger Rias. "I-Issei, don't stop! I-It feel so good". Rias moaned out to the dragon who continued to finger her.

"Damn she is tight even for a virgin". Issei told himself as she finally reached her limit and moaned loudly.

"T-That was amazing". Rias said as she got up and knelt in front of Issei with him sitting on the end of the bed as she put her hair in a bun like she would if she was taking a bath. She wasted no time and took his dick and started to lick the tip and stroke it.

"F-fuck". Issei groaned as she then started to take more of it down.

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm". Rias moaning was vibrating his dick making it feel even better.

"F-Fuck Rias I am gonna cum". Issei groaned as he saw her take even more as he felt his legs go numb almost. Issei took her head and started to push her head up and down until he finally reached the end and pushed her head down all the way as she gagged and made loud slurping sounds. "That was amazing". Issei said as she got up from her knees.

"I want it in me Issei, make me a woman". Rias told him as she got onto the bed as Issei laid down as she got on top of him and sat back as she moaned in pain and pleasure as Issei waited to do anything. "I-it's ok you can move". Rias told Issei who started to move his hips as Rias sat back when he thrusted forward. "Ahhh, oh my god this feels amazing. Don't stop Issei, ahhhhhh". Rias moaned into his ear as he continued to thrust inside her.

"Fuck, this is insane tightness". Issei told himself as he groaned when she sat back hard and stayed
like that for a second.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, oh this feel so good". Rias moaned out as Issei grabbed her butt and he started to thrust into her even faster. "Fuck Issei I am gonna cum". Rias moaned out as he continued.

"Me too, I am close". Issei told her as she started to move her hips again until Issei finally couldn't hold it any long.

"Do it inside me, make me yours Issei". Rias cried out moaning uncontrollably now into his ear.

"Ahh fuck". Rias sat back hard as she felt Issei cum inside her as she also reached her limit as she moan a couple of times feeling Issei's dick throwing.

"Oh my god". Rias cried out as she stayed like that for a good minute until she finally got up as she was breathing heavily. "That was amazing Issei". Rias told him as he took a deep breath and nodded smiling.

"I am glad you where the first for me Rias". Issei told her smiling as her heart melted bearing this as Issei and Rias took a shower to clean themselves and soon went back to the bed and fell asleep.