Chapter 46

"Issei I know you had your fight but are you ready for are fight? I have been waiting for a long time?" This question was asked by Sirzechs as he and Issei stood opposite of each other as Rias and everyone where up in the stands.

"I can't believe he is gonna fight Sirzechs." Rias said as everyone watched Issei crack his knuckles.

"I have healed up, so don't play games with me or
you will go down faster then you could imagine." Issei wanted the devil king who smirked.

"Then I think it's about time we get this battle under way, time to see if you can finally take me down and put yourself as the 5th strongest being in the world." Sirzechs told his old student as the two took there battle positions.

"Ready, set, GO." Rias yelled from the top as the two disappeared as they started to trade blows with each other until Issei dashed behind Sirzechs and kicked his side and sent him flying back but he used his devil wings to fly into the air.

"Your reflexes are much much stronger then the last time we fought is-

"Your reflexes are much much stronger then the last time we fought is-." Sirzechs was cut off when Issei disappeared behind him and hammer kicked him into the ground. Sirzechs made a dragon out of his power of destruction witch hit Issei casing him to fly into the barrier around the battle field.

"This is getting interesting." Issei told himself as he fell from the sky onto the ground Sirzechs got up from the crater and saw his old student.

"I think we should get straight to the main event Issei." Sirzechs said as his power of destruction coated his body as the ground started to shake from his power skyrocketing. Everyone felt his power and knew he was not playing around. "This is my true form." Sirzechs eyes were a crimson red as the walls cracked from his power.

"BALANCE BRAKE." Issei was quickly coated in his new dragon armor.

"WELSH DRAGON BLANCE BRAKER." Ddraig roared as Issei was coated in his own red aura as the two dashed forward and started to trade blows.

"Welsh dragon: Iron first." Issei punched Sirzechs but he took the punch and kicked Issei's side damaging his armor but Ddraig quickly fixed it as the young dragon flew and slammed his knee into his older teachers face as he slid back but he summoned his POD and shot it at Issei then blitzed him threw the attack sending the dragon flying back into the wall. "Damn he is not playing games." Issei said to himself as he looked up a d Sirzechs was already in front of him mid punch as he shocked Issei in the face then sent a combo of punches then threw him across the ring.

"Ddraig analyzed his fighting pattern." Issei told the dragon who scanned Sirzechs as he continued to try to defend himself.

"COME ON ISSEI GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME." Rias yelled at her mate.

"Countermeasures ready." Ddraig said too Issei as Sirzechs readied the final blow but Issei caught it much to everyone's shock. Issei powered up to his max strength in his balance breaker as his aura coated his body.

"Let's kick his ass." Issei said as Sirzechs tried to use a old combo but Issei blocked the attacks and kick him away then flew at him and blocked his attack and used his own attack with his dragon slater magic destroying Sirzechs armor then picking him up and slamming him into the ground then threw him into the air as he slammed into the barrier braking the ground as he flew up and slammed his head into Sirzechs then punched him back down to the ground as he was coated in a dragon made of his fire.

"WELSH DRAGON: CRIMSON LOATUS." Issei roared as he flew down and a enormous explosion shook the hole place as he landed on his feet.

"D-damn." Sirzechs's armor was destroyed as he got to his feet then fell to his knees coughing up blood. "That was amazing Issei, you completely destroyed my armor and True form." Sirzechs told Issei who's armor vanished as he walked over and helped him up.

"You made me use my full power of my Balance breaker." Issei told him as everyone came down to the two fighters.

"I can't believe you defeated Sirzechs." Kiba said as Issei smirked.

"I am not that shocked, he fought great red for a good amount of time. I had a feeling sooner than later I was gonna get my ass kicked." Sirzechs told the knight as he smiled. "I am glad we had this fight, you are now officially the 5th strongest man in the world." Sirzechs told Issei who smiled hearing that as he and everyone left the battle field

Later that night

"Man I am sore as hell." Issei was currently laying
In his bed as Rias was in a red night gown as she came over and started to rub his back.

"You had back to back fights, I am shocked your not passed out right now." Rias told Issei as he laid there as she rubbed his back.

"I am tired as hell once I go to sleep I might not wake up for like a day or maybe even longer." Issei told his lover as he rolled over and looked at her. "Let's get some rest we head back to the human world tomorrow." Issei told Rias as she got into bed and the two fell asleep with each other.

"40% of great red's power defeated Sirzechs, this kid is truly a problem." The silver hair man said as he watched the tow young lovers sleep.

"You will have to be careful when you confront him, you need to use the holy cup to steal his mothers power, once you do that you can overpower his father and unleash the 666 beast and finally destroy the hole world, the devils will be back on top." Another man told the silver haired devil who smirked.

"See you soon Issei." The two devils teleported away leaving the two to sleep peacefully that night.

BAMMMMM CHAPTER 46 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTT