Chapter 31

Previously on the red dragon of domination

"Issei". Everyone looked up and saw a older version of Ophis looking down at Issei with worry.

"Who are you"? Akeno yelled as the others felt her power and it was terrifying. It was even stronger then Issei's. Vali looked up weakly and saw her witch confused him.

"What is Ophis doing here, in her adult form as well"? Vali asked as Rias looked up and saw the dragon god.

"Is that Ophis"? Rias asked herself as she watched the dragon god fly down next to her.

"Rias Gremory". Ophis spoke her name as Issei roared and shot a beam at Ophis who raised her hand and the attack vanished. You have the power to save Issei". Ophis told Rias who was shocked she knew Issei's name

"How do you know who Issei is"? Rias asked confused as to how the most powerful being knows about Issei. Ophis just smiled and looked back to Issei with soft eyes.

"A mother never forgets her child". Ophis told Rias who eyes went wide hearing this.

"That's impossible, Issei was a human before turned into a dragon". Rias told Ophis who shook her head.

"Issei's dragon blood was locked away due to his immense power. I gifted him to his human family, I wanted him to live a normal life. That was until the fallen angel general killed his parents and that awoke ddraig. He thought he turned Issei but in reality it was his dragon blood awakening". Ophis explained as Issei roared at Ophis. "Rias I can link you to Issei's subconscious mind". Ophis told her as she offered her hand.

"Ok I will do what I can to bring him back". Rias said as she took her hand as her and Ophis eyes glowed a purple so did Issei's as he grabbed his head in pain again. "Issei please listen to my voice. Come back to me and the others, this madness can end". Rias told Issei as he seemed to show little affect from this. "Asia is alive Issei, she is here and she wants to see you come back to her, we all want you back". Rias and everyone saw Issei react as he started to slowly shrink down. "I know your in there you can fight this. We all believe in you". Issei continued to shrink down until he was no bigger then a baby dragon. Rias and Ophis walked up and they both put there hands on his chest as there was a bright red glow as a huge explosion of power shook the place. When the dust settled you could see Rias holding Issei in his human form.

"ISSEI". The others quickly flew down to him as the girls held Issei who slowly regain consciousness.

"Rias". Issei said softly opening his eyes.

"Thank goodness your ok". Rias said until Issei looked up and saw Xenovia holding Asia.

"Asia". Issei said as she regained her own consciousness.

"Issei". Asia said his name as he smiled.

"Your alive". Issei said as he was gonna walk up but Xenovia's dove past him and hugged her again.

"I thought I lost you Asia". Xenovia cried out as she hugged her smiling.

"It's ok I will always be here for you". Asia said as Vali walked down as they all saw a huge golden portal open.

"Look well Issei". Issei saw Vali looking up as a huge red dragon with 4 arms and a golden horn on his head. "This is great red from the revelation. He is considered to be a true dragon, the dragon of dream. My goal is to defeat him and become the true white dragon god emperor". Vali told Issei who smiled.

"So that's your dream". Issei said to him.

"Great red, it's been a while". Issei and everyone saw Ophis walk in front of them.