Chapter 26

"Good work to all of you handling Loki". Azazel told the group as they all say in a room together. "I wish we could have had fallen angles in the fight".

"There was one, at least half of one". Akeno spoke
up smiling as everyone smiled at her.

"Yes your right. He would be happy and proud to hear your words". Azazel told Akeno. "Oh also Issei, your famous in the underworld now. The kids are calling you the dragon hero". Azazel told Issei.

"Why"? Issei asked confused.

"You did kill a god, and saved the entire world from Ragnarok". Xenovia told Issei who sighed, just what he needed more eyes on him.

"For now you guys need to focus on your up coming rating game. Be sure to train and understand who your opponents are. Use there strengths against themselves". Azazel told them drinking some whiskey.

"Trust me Azazel, we will all be ready for when the time comes". Rias told the fallen angel general who smiled hearing this.

Time skip

"Irina it's a pleasure to welcome you to are school". Everyone was in the ORC room as Irina joined the school today as reinforcements due to the chaos brigade being on the loose.

"Yes thank you president Rias. I am glad I could come to the school as a blessing from Sir Michael himself". Irina told the group with her halo and angle wings.

"Now then let's take a look at the first rating game that has happened today". Rias told everyone as they all sat down together and she pulled up a screen with the 2 teams.

"I WILL TAKE YOU ON ONE AND ONE". Yelled
Zephyrdo as he was fighting as Sairaorg in the rating game.

"Your death wish". Sairaorg yelled as he jumped into the air and punched him then threw him into the ground.

"He's really really strong". Asia said as the group watched the raiting game from a screen.

"He is by far the strongest competitor. He was not born with the power of destruction. He definitely made up with his pure strength". Rias told the group. "Lucky for us we are not fighting him". Rias told the group.

"They already made the brackets"? Issei asked Rias and she nodded her head.

"We will be facing Diodora Astaroth as are first opponent". Rias told the group seriously as Asia looked uncomfortable hearing this.

"Sick little bastard". Issei remembered when he and Asia where our grabbing food they ran into him and he tried to prepose to Asia but she turned him down and Rias has been trying to handle the situation.

"For now we will train and worry about the game this coming weekend". Rias told the group until a green magical circle appeared inside the room. "Astaroth". Rias said as Diodora Astaroth stepped out and smiled at everyone.

"Greetings everyone, I come here looking to make a proposal". Diodora told the group as Issei narrowed his eyes on him.

Time skip

"I wish to trade bishops". Diodora told Rias as she sat in front of him with everyone standing behind her.

"Oh lord not me". Gasper said and Issei rubbed his head.

"Of course it's not you". Issei told him as he looked at Diodora.

"You want Asia"? Rias asked and he nodded his head.

"Yes I see it's a fair trad-".

"I am gonna stop you right there, Asia is a loyal member to my household. She is also like a little sister so I won't be taking your offer". Rias told him seriously and he just smiled.