Chapter 16

Previously on the red dragon of domination

"Don't think I forgot about you Vali". Issei said as ge cracked his knuckles smirking.

"Yes we have a battle to commence". Vali told Issei as everyone was ready to see the clash of the sky dragons.

"Give me everything you got, do not hold back on me". Issei said as he and Vali both dashed at each other. "Let's see what you got". Issei said as he summoned the boosted gear and he and Vali started to trade blows in there base forms.

"This will be quite interesting". Azazel told the others as the 2 continued to throw punches at each other until Issei saw a opening and stopped Vali's hook so he could wrap Vali's arm and slam his fist straight into his face. "Bye". Issei sent Vali back as he punched him in the face with the boosted gear.

"Damn he is good"

"Damn he is good". Vali told himself as he felt his nose bleeding from the blow. "This is definitely a worthy rival". Vali told himself as he stood up and summoned his dragon wings and flew into the sky.
"I must say, for a newborn dragon you still are incredibly skilled. But I have something you don't and that's a royal bloodline". Vali said out loud smirking. "My name is Vali Lucifer, I am a direct descendent of one of the dead devil kings, my mother was a human so I am a half blood".

"No". Rias yelled in disbelief.

"So your existence is basically a joke"? Azazel told Vali who smirked.

"I would call it a miracle". Vali said as he summoned his devil wings

"Impossible". Rias and her group saw Vali's devil wings from his back as he smirked.

"Dear god, his wings". Michel spoke up as everyone looked back to Issei.

"Trust me Vali, I am still gonna kick your ass". Issei said as he vanished and reappear behind Vali and punched his back but Vali grabbed Issei so they both slammed into the ground.

"WELSH DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER".

"VANISHING DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER". Everyone saw a huge explosion of a red and white aura as 2 blurs shot from the crater and started to fight in the sky as Issei put distance so he was on the ground with his dark red aura leaking off his body and Vali in his armor with his white armor.

"Nice idea but it won't help you". Issei yelled as he shot at Vali who quickly clenched his hand.

"Divide divide divide dived". Issei's aura vanished as he felt his power drop as Vali shot down and punched him in the face sending him into the ground.

"Damnit I forgot he can half the power of whatever he touches". Issei said to himself as he stood up looking back up to Vali.

"ARE YOU OK ISSEI"? Rias yelled and Issei gave her a thumbs up.

"Yep I am all good". Issei said as his gem glowed.

"Boost boost boost boost boast". Issei dashed at Vali and tried to punch him but Vali moved and kicked Issei but he took the blow and smirked.

"Ddraig, transfer the power to Ascalon". Issei yelled as he slammed his fist into Vali's chest.

"TRANSFER".

"DO IT AGAIN".

"TRANSFER".

"He's transferring power to Vali"? Rias asked confused.

"YOU CAN STEAL MY POWER BUT YOU NEED TO RELEASE IT AS WELL SESNE ITS TO MUCH. I AM GONNA TRANSFER THE POWER TO YOUR ARMOR AND WINGS, SOON YOUR WINGS WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT". Issei yelled as Vali felt the power overload.

"THE WINGS ARE GOING INTO OVERDRIVE, we must restart the stream Vali". Albion told Vali who knew he was fucked.

"FELL THE POWER OF THE DRAGON SLAYER". Issei punched Vali's chest one more time and his entire coat of armor broke as he slammed down onto the ground coughing up blood.

"That was amazing, you completely blew away my Sacred gear. This is what I expect from my rival". Vali said as he summoned his armor again.

"The battle will not end until the other person can no longer fight. This is how dragons battle Issei". Ddraig told Issei who looked down and saw a blue gem.

"I got a really stupid Idea Ddraig", issei said grabbing the blue gem.

"What do you hope to do with that"? Vali asked Issei who held it up.

"I AM TAKING YOUR POWER YOU EMO LOOKING FUCK BOY". Issei yelled causing everyone to sweat drop as Issei smashed the gem into his forearm. "GODDAMN THIS FUCKING HUTS". Issei yelled as the blue and green gem continued to flash.

"You can't steal my power, we are like Fire and Water. To get and steal my power is suicide" Albion spoke up to Ddraig.

"If there is anything I have learned from Issei,
Is that even the impossible is possible. As long
As you never give up and fight for what you believe". Ddraig told Albion as Issei groaned in pain.

"I will be the strongest, if my dream to be the strongest makes me a fool I am a damn proud one. NOW ITS TIME TO SHOW YOU WHY MY DREAM WILL BECOME REALITY". Issei yelled as he punched his fist forward.

"VANISHING DRAGON POWER IS TAKE". Albion and Vali where stunned to see Issei with a white gauntlet on his arm.

"BOOM DIVIDING GEAR IN YOUR FACE". Issei yelled smirking under his mask.

"Impossible, he should not have survived even with his dragon blood". Albion told Vali who was just as stunned.

"Now let's continue" issei yelled as he quickly summoned a dragon shot and punched it at Vali who flew into the air to dodge it but it curved upward and hit him. "It's time to wrap this up". Issei said as he walked over to Vali but someone slammed down in front of him.

"Biko, what are you doing here"? Vali asked the monkey king.

"We are going to fight the northern earth gods, I was sent to bring you back". Biko told the white dragon emperor. "Until next time red dragon emperor". Biko hit his staff into the ground and the 2 vanished.

"Interesting". Issei told himself as he looked back and saw everyone walking over talking happy. "Glad to see this all paid off". Issei said to himself as he walked towards them. "To a new beginning and to a new chapter of life".

BAMMMMM SEASON 2 WRAPPED LIKE COMMENT AND AS I ALWAYS SAY UNTIL NEXT TIME THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTTTT