Chapter 41

"The game is held under Dice Figure rules where all of the participants are assigned a value between 1 and 12 based on the Evil Piece system and each side is given a dice to roll to decide who is going to go next with all fights being held inside various battlefields". The announcer told both party's. "The numbers on the pieces are as fallowed. A pawn is worth 1, knight and Bishop are worth 3, Rooks are worth 5, Queen is worth 9. Multiple players can be sent out as long as the numbers match up to the number rolled on the dice. Sense the Red dragon emperor is not a devil, he will be ranked as a 8 taking the position as Rias Gremory's only pawn for the game. However, you can not send out the same pieces in a row, so please be careful. The game will end when one of the kings have been defeated. The ranking of both kings are as fallowed, Sairaorg will be worth 12, Rias Gremory will be worth 8. Thankfully the phoenix family has offered one phoenix tear to each group. Now, LETS FINALLY START THIS GAME". The announcer told the rules as Rias and Sairaorg stepped up to grab the dice.

"WE WILL NOW BEGIN THE RATING GAME
BETWEEN SAIRAORG BEAL, AND RIAS GREMROY. WE WILL NOW START THE FIRST MATCH KINGS PLEASE GRAB YOUR DICES". The raining champion told the two kings as they did as told. "SHOOT". He yelled as they both dropped the dice.

"Player Rias has rolled a two. Player Sairaorg has rolled a 3. Total points 3, due to the pawn structure both side can only send in a knight or Bishop to be chosen. Both teams have 5 minutes to chose". A golden dome formed over them as blue magical circle covered there mouth so the others could not see what they are saying.

"Rias let me go I will win". Kiba told his king who nodded her head as he stood up.

"Don't lose Kiba". Issei yelled at him and he smirked. A couple seconds after he was teleported into the battle arena.

"BOTH MEMBERS ARE NOW ENTERING THE BATTLE ARENA. RIAS HAS CHOSEN TO USE HER KNIGHT KIBA". The announcer told the group as Sairaorg sent in his knight who came in mid evil armor on a armored horse.

"I am one of the knight who serves lord Sairaorg Bael, Beluga Furcas". The knight told Kiba holding
his mask up.

"I am the knight who serves Rias Gremory, Kiba." Kiba told the knight who rushed him with his horse as he jumped out of the way and into the air and tired to get a shot on him but he moved out of the way smoothly and Kiba landed on his feet. "SWORD BIRTH." Kiba yelled as a wave of blades shot from the ground.

"Nice try Knight of Gremroy." Beluga told Kiba as he jumped with his horse but that gave Kiba a chance to shoot up and stab him in the chest defeating him.

"Sairaorg knight has been defeated." Grayfia said over the mic as Rias smiled and same with everyone else.

"Kiba that was an amazing battle." Rias told her knight who smiled.

"Let's just hope the rest works in are favor." Kiba said until the announcer came over the mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have just had a request from Sairaorg Bael. Sairaorg had elected to challenge the Red dragon emperor to single combat with his pawn to determine the winner of the rating game." Gasps flew over the battle arena as everyone was stunned to hear this.

"He can't be serious?" Kiba asked Rias as everyone waited to hear from her.

"Rias accept the challenge." Issei told her as she looked back shocked.

"There's no way I am sending you in there alone." Rias told the dragon. "I don't want to lose you or risk losing." Rias told him and he walked up to her.

"Do you trust me Rias?" Issei asked her seriously.

"With my life." Rias told the dragon quickly as she stood up and held his hand.

"Then trust me with this I promise I will win." Issei told her holding her hand tightly.

"Don't lose." Rias told him as he chuckled. "I Rias Gremory accept the challenge." Rias said to the announcer as Issei was teleported into the battle arena with Sairaorg and his pawn.

"Are you ready Red Dragon Emperor, it's time to see who's the strongest." Sairaorg told him smirking as Issei looked at his pawn for a second.

"Issei I sense the aura of the Nemean lion within him." Issei was shocked but smirked hearing this.

"It would seem you have your own trump card." Issei said looking to his pawn. "You host the Nemean lion, an incredible power sacred gear." Issei said out loud shocking everyone.

"No way, the lion that fought Hercules." Azazel said in shock as the boy smirked as he quickly transformed into his Nemean lion form.

"Yes Issei, but it seems like it is no longer a trump card sense you already know about it." Sairaorg told the Dragon who smirked.

"Then let's get started, BALANCE BREAKE." Issei roared as his boosted gear glowed.

"WELSH DRAGON BLANCE BREAKER." Ddarig roared as Issei was coated in his battle armor.

"NOW COME ISSEI SHOW ME YOUR STRENTH." Sairaorg told Issei who dashed forward and went for a punch to his chest that landed but had little affect as Sairaorg punched Issei's chest as he was sent back.

"Damn his strength in unbelievable." Issei said as Regulus Sairaorg's pawn shot at him and tried to bite him. "Welsh dragon: Iron fist." Issei roared as he punched the Lion away from him as Sairaorg dashed forward and tried to kick Issei who blocked it but Regulus shot at Issei and slapped him away with his tail. "Great they are both trying to attack." Issei watched the two vanish as he flew into the sky to avoid the attacks. "Welsh dragon Roar." Issei shot a huge wave of flames from his mouth as the two where engulfed in the flames causing a huge explosion.

"GO ISSEI." Everyone cheered him on in the privet section.

"GO DRAGON HERO." The kids yelled.

"Lord Sairaorg, please use me f-."

"NO, that is for only extreme measures only." Sairaorg snapped back to his pawn.

"You have something else to use?" Issei asked the Devil who looked to his pawn then back to him. "Please use it, if you don't give me your all I won't give you my all. I think that's fair." Issei told the devil who looked to his pawn and nodded his head as he was coated in a golden aura casing a huge explosion. After a minute Sairaorg came through in golden lion armor.

"NOW COME ISSEI SHOW ME YOUR TRUTH STRENTH." The devil yelled as Issei dashed forward and the two's fist clashed. The final battle was underway now.

Bammmmm chapter 41 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT